I like Rob Schneider's movies

@liezel25 (292)
Germany
I have seen some Rob Schneider's movies, its always so interesting for me. I always look forward whenever he got new movie. I'm also proud of him because his a half Filipino. I like his movies like the animal, big Stan and the jigolo. He also had some special appearances to Adam Sandler's movie, if they got a duo movie,its even more funnier. Hope he got new movie soon :)
@vernaC (1493)
He became one of my favorites when I saw The Hot Chick, he's really funny in it. And since then, I watched his every movie into. He's proud for being half Filipino, he even wear a boracay t-shirt and talked about bibingka or rice cake in one of his movies.
@liezel25 (292)
Yes, he's really proud that he's a half Filipino. Being a comedian fits to him since he's so good into it. Sometimes, he's mom is also in his movies :)
he's one of our Filipino pride
@dodoazo (17310)
It seems Rob Schneider is a good actor for you. I'm looking forward to know that by watching his movies. This is the first time that I come across with this movie actor and I'm interested for he's a half-Filipino actor.
@liezel25 (292)
Yes, you should try to watch his movies. The way he acts is so funny. Hope you will enjoy his movies :)