things are back to normal

@hotsummer (10413)
I am just glad that's my internet connection it's working pretty well right now so I am able to surf the web site without much hassle. I this love to be online when I have no problem make my connection. it's a very pleasant feeling when things are going well and I don't have to keep on waiting for the page for the pages to load.
@dodoazo (17727)
It's good for you. Mine falters. The connection is too slow. Nevertheless by patience I could update all of my discussion's responses and comments.
yes, for me, the Christmas is nearlly over, the end of the world is turned out to be not true, now we need to get back to work now. It is a pity.Happy that your works are back to normal,it is really troublesome if you have some problems on computer.
@caopaopao (6616)
People who love internet hate to know that our computer doesn't work well. I feel I am so addicted to coputer just like you. I feel not happy when my net doesn't work well, or when the net speed is too slow, it annoys me. Glad to know that your internet connection is back to normal, thanks for sharing! Happy online!
Last night for a short time my wifi was not working. I don't know why it keeps cutting off like it does. But,right now it is working just fine for me.