My son is very happy

@roshigo58 (4871)
Pune, India
I have mentioned in my previous discussions that my son is staying away from us for the last 7 years due to his education and a job. But now we have decided to live together.Therefore we have decided to leave the existing house in Alibag and shift to Pune where my son is working. One of friend has offered me his flat on rental basis to live peacefully. I am going to sell my existing flat and purchase a brand new flat at Pune, where we all can live together happily. Now after this decision my son is very very excited and happy. We are shifting on 26th Jan,2013.
I am really happy for you,your family can live together.You must have been missing him in the last 7 years .Ireally wish you happy and enjoy your life with all your family.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Thanks a lot for your good wishes and prompt response. Be in touch always and share frequently. Welcome to My lot family and a Mary Christmas and a happy new year to you.
I came here a week ago,I find people here are all so nice,I really want to be here with all of you guys and earn some extra money at the same time.But I am not quite familiar with it.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Don't worry, everything will be fine and you will be used to the situation slowly and steadily.Thanks for your true comments. Best luck for your earning. You will be quite familiar soon.
@sanjay91422 (2728)
I think you are really happy, I can also feel that. Parents get happy when they are near to their children and so do children. It is not a long journey from Alibag to Pune. Alibag is already a beautiful place, but if you no longer want to live there then it is wise to sell the flat. What is the price of your flat? I know it will be hard for me to buy it, but I dream of buying some place there. Good luck to you.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Yes you are absolutely right. My flat is 760 ft built up and recent price is 30L.Ali bag is very near to Mumbai, so the prices of flats are going on increasing day by day. So it will be very hard for you to buy as the day passes. So just make up your mind and do buy any good property as an investment.It will be a wise decision i am sure. Best luck and thanks for the response.
I know it is going to be more costly in the future but right now I an buy it only in my dreams. I do not have funds right now. I have just started to earn by my own. It is a big amount for me. I am not even married yet. What your son do at Pune?
@namiya (1599)
Living together as a family is really something to be happy and I'm glad that after seven years you will be enjoying this again with your son.
@else22 (4319)
That's really a very good news.Your son must be happy that now on he will be living with his dear parents in their own home.It marks a new,positive turn in your life.You are now settled in Pune,your friend has allowed you to live in his flat and now you have decided to buy a flat of your own.Your son also has come to live with you.All these are good signs.I heartily wish a bright future to you and your family.
@dodoazo (22058)
Wow it's wonderful. It's a grand reunion with your son for you've not been together for 7 years. That's a long years of absence from you. And the most awaited time of getting together and even living together with your is Jan. 26. Well, best wishes and happy transfer on that day.
I can also feel your happiness, by this decision. However, is your son married? Because if he is not and he marries, you might not want to live with him and his family anymore. Well, you can but i think you will have to adjust right?
Congratulations,my friend,may be this is the best Christmas gift for your son.It is not easy that family can stay together in modern society,such as me,all family members live in different cities and we just have a few days in a year that we can live together,so pls cherish this chance,happy new year to you!
I hope that you are all able to live together happily and enjoy one another. This is a big step but it sounds like it is a long time coming. Making memories together will be very nice. And I think that multigeneration homes are very advantageous.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Oh roshigo, thats great news...It nothing likfe family who truly love each other...I am happy for you and your family who can once again be together... Happy New Year...wishing you blessings on your move....
@jenny1015 (13389)
It is hard to be away with family members. I remember my dad having to work in Oman for 8 years. He would come home 2x a year, though. And during summer, my mom, my siblings and I would go to Oman to spend a month or two with him.
@sylvia13 (1851)
• Nelson Bay, Australia
I hope you and your son will be happy living together in Pune! We have also moved recently and I love it here! We live on a bay and it is so nice to be able to sit outside and watch the view, birds and even dolphins coming to pay us a visit!
@alberello (4755)
Well, buying or sell a house, it's not an everyday thing. Mind you, I believe that you are a father quiet and happy because your son is already arranged with work (which unfortunately I'm still unemployed at the age of 37 years. Very serious for me!). Your greatest satisfaction, as a father should come from the fact that, as you stated in your discussion, your son is happy! How to sell and buy a house, I can only give you some advice. I'm no expert in this kind of market, but would however make every move with smart caution.
@Arieles (2474)
Wow! What a great Christmas present, to be reunited with your son after seven long years. I do hope you will be able to sell your flat quickly and be where you need to be on the 26th. This is an exciting time for you and your family. What a wonderful gift. Merry Christmas.
@prashu228 (25518)
Hi friend That's really cool. so now you son will be really happy . May be that's the reason you are not very active these days on mylot. May be busy with packing and all. All the best.
@deazil (4682)
How wonderful for your family, that you will be close now. Yes, your son must be very happy. How nice of your friend and convenient that he has a place that you can rent. So you will be going into new surroundings in the new year. It's a good way to start 2013. I'm very happy for you roshigo. Family is very important. And it's important to be close. Good luck in your move and thank you for sharing this happy occasion with us.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
thats great to hear.. I understand as my son lives now with his dad in usa. he went about 6 months ago. i really miss him now, with xmas and all. Have a great day there. merry xmas...,