I spent the whole day with my mother..

I am home now to spend the rest of Christmas with you. I am happy they let all of us be in the room at one time. I just knew I was going to have to leave. I was there from early so I would have left if they made me. I was so happy to see my mother so happy when all her kids were in the room at one time.. I even said merry christmas to my brother who I don't speak to. His wife was not there and kay had to work. I just called her job and she picked the phone up and I thought she said krystal speaking. so I asked for her and she sai ,mommie,I was like baby that is you sounding so professional. I talked to her a short time and hung up. How was your Christmas? did you have a great day like Me? Merry Christmas.
I am having a regular day. My family is all here so that is nice. My grandson had Christmas early on, before, after and is now over to his dads for the evening. He is the one that mattters and he seems to really be enjoying himself.
That is great I am happy to know this. I am sad my daughter had to work but she should herself to be very responsible with her job.
I am glad to hear that your daughter is being so responsible now days.
@911Ricki (13602)
It's good you got to spend time with your mother. I worked in the morning, then went to the shelter for a few hours, before coming home. We just finished our dinner, and had opened gift earlier. I treated to myself to a few drinks, and gave the brats their stockings. My older brother (he's 30), but rather selfish and immature, he just thinks the world should revolve around him, he really ruin everything. He complains about the food, what he didn't get or he did, then sit there and makes fun of the rest of us. I just ignored him today, and wasn;t letting his attitude ruin the day after his nasty tezts this morning.
I am glad you have had a great time with your family as well. I know I sure did. take care.
@911Ricki (13602)
I spent the rest of the night online, and relaxing. They all got drunk and got in some argument over something. I just got up and went to my coworkers house, I wasnt letting them ruin my night when I had to be up early for work.
@Blondie2222 (21238)
I'm glad you had a good day and you all got to spend it with your mom. I had a great day spent it with more of my family and got some great gifts. Didn't get home til 6pm so now I'm just relaxing and probably going to bed early, these last 2 days have been very exhausting and it's back to work for me tomorrow. Enjoy your night relaxing.
Oh that is just great for you as well. I am so happy to be back here with all of you.
@Arieles (2474)
That is great you were able to spend some time with your Mother on this Christmas holiday while she was in the hospital. I also think it was great the hospital staff let everyone into your Mother's room all at once so she could visit with everybody. Is Krystal your niece? Cute. I had one good Christmas. I had all of my kids under the same roof at one time as well as my two grandchildren. It was a very special Christmas for me and one I will remember. I am happy to hear you had a beautiful Christmas as well.
now my daughter sounded like she said krystal. I don't have a niece.
@asliah (11149)
hi, turn back the time during Christmas last year,i could say that i have a good Christmas Day because all the member of the family was here to celebrate it,we were happy greeting each other and eating for dinner time while waiting for the 12 midnight.
Overall, I definitely have to say that we really did have a good Christmas. We spent the early part of the day at home so that the kids could open up the gifts that we had gotten for them. After they'd opened their gifts, we went over to my mother's house to celebrate with my mom, my siblings and my nieces. I would have to say that the only disappointment of the day was the fact that my husband ended up having to leave from my mother's house for a little bit and he was gone longer than I thought that he should have been.
@natliegleb (5186)
for sure you did a great thing by speaking to her and sharing some valuable thoughts within a room,merry xmas also to you
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I'm glad you were able to spend the day with your mom. My Christmas was calm and relaxing. I went to my in-laws for a little while then to my hubby's aunt and uncles to spend some time with them and give them their gifts. Then I came home to skype with my grandkids to see them open the gifts that we sent them. There is nothing better then Christmas with kids around. I then made a delicious dinner and a cheesecake for dessert. We then relaxed watching movies all night.
@dodoazo (17310)
Be happy. You have been with your mother for the rest of Christmas in her room. How do you feel about it as a daughter in her mother's side while the whole world is celebrating Christmas?
@sid556 (31006)
Sounds like you had an amazing Christmas for the most part. Im glad to hear that and glad that you got to spend time with your mom. You deserve that. Mine was nice too. We celebrated on Christmas eve and then all stayed at my daughters and had breakfast together in the morning, watched kids open gifts and then I went into work., Merry Christmas, Sharon.
@surekharathi (14134)
Nice spent whole day with mother means mother is happy because her daughter spend whole day with her. Our family members wise we should spend some time with them other than work. Therefore the God made festival for meet with relatives or family members and spend some time with them. Because now life is very busy but we should try to find out some time for our nearest.
@anandjee (282)
I spent the whole day with my mother.. i agree its good , this is a festiwal so that everyone must join own family to get together on the eve, it is necessary for a human begin , the family value is value on when you get problem you need help they help without any return , hariom
@Suziecha (89)
This Christmas was not special for me. I had it just like an ordinary day. But, I'm very happy when I saw this title. I thought of my mother. Now, my work is close to my home, so I live with my parents. Living together for a long time, friction is inevitable. Although there are little things, my mom is also inclusive and take good care of me. I think everyday is great foe me. I love my family!
Well, I sure I envy you! I am longly this Christmas day. And I just called my parents to merry Christmas because I can't came home and stay with them. ...
@BarBaraPrz (19363)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Nice and quiet, listening to music on the radio and working on a jigsaw puzzle.