Weight lose again!

Malaysia
I lose my weight again! From 48kg to 45kg now. It is because I forgot to eat and sometimes I had no appetite to eat. I should not be too choose foods!
@Mavic123456 (9702)
• Thailand
Wow.... Your lost is my gain. lol hahahahahaha that is just funny while you are losing I am gaining. Whew
@deazil (4556)
Aka, Mavic found what you lost. Would you like it back? All that party food, Mavic, is making you gain weight. It's good to see you here. You must be taking time out from all the fun.
Imagine a guy with height 180cm but a weight just only 45kg. It is very easier flown by wind.
• Thailand
ahh yes Aka, that's kind of scary. good evening MIss Deazil, jUst visited while waiting for the activity for the day. znad of course i don't like to miss aka's discussion you know that he is one of our favorites here
Yes, you should not be choose food.You should keep a balance diet.I always have a good appetite .So I am keeping gaining weight,I am now 60kg,I am thinking about losing some weight.
My weight should more than 60kg balance with my height but it is very verly low. If i'm short 45kg is still fine but i'm taller.
But do you think it is over weight for a 25 years old girl with 165cm tall?How tall are you?
Hmm for a girl with height 165cm, 45kg is still in category thin but still looking good. My height is 180cm.
@jricky1 (6809)
Health is important so just eat three times a day.Eat regualarly while healthily.You are not gonna gain weight.While plus some exercise would be perfect for you.So be pay attention to that and good for you.
Aaa sometime i just eat 1 times only. We should eat 3 times daily? I not doing any excersice so my body is very weak.
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Weight loss is good sign of better health but not always. You should not be choosy about food. Always have a balanced diet as suggested by the doctors. Because the health is the wealth.Happy Christmas and a happy new year.
Yeah i always think i want to eat chicken but my family is poor and chicken is expensive. I still not go to ask a doctor about a food i must eat to increase my weight. But i'm still happy with my body right now because i can running fast and jump without a problem.
@dodoazo (19335)
You should be very familiar with your weight standard. If it is within your body mass index requirement it is okay. But if it falls the normal requirement you should be careful. There's no problem I think if you're weight conscious and be very familiar with what you take or eat.
Of course below than normal because i'm taller if i'm shorter 45kg is still good.
@deazil (4556)
Here are two sites that will help you to gain weight. You didn't ask for them but I'm telling you anyway. www.buzzle.com/articles/foods-to-eat-to-gain-weight.html and http://nutrition.about.com/od/dietsformedicaldisorders/f/GainWeight.htm
Did you see my real face in my photo? It look like i'm not very skinny but if you see my body it is like skeleton.
@jiiiiin (569)
for me losing weight is a great news coz my weight is 50 kg now and i want to lose weight but i think losing weight for you is not a good news.
Of course not a good news. That funny when a guy so skinny. If i can change my weight to you. You give me your weight and i give my weight. :D
We usually deal with skipping meals most especially when we are preoccupied with some things in our lives. The best thing that one should do to avoid having loss of appetite is to don’t skip meals. Try to maintain a healthy diet plan by consuming the three diet course (breakfast, lunch and dinner) Also, putting multivitamins and minerals on your system such as Vitamin C. It’s also best to avoid working for long periods without eating, this cause your stomach to trigger skipping meals which causes an unhealthy life style. You can ease this by putting snacks in your workloads.
@natliegleb (5186)
its that time of the year where you need to shed off those extra calories sooner for sure
This is quite nice.But never skip your breakfast or lunch as it adversely affect your body.You may lose few kgs at the beginning but after some days again you reverse back to your initial condition.Rather skipping meal you can take food with less calories and more fiber content.Drink plenty of water and workout in gym or in home regularly.