Delimma

Well, I don't like the working place and environment of my job. But the salary is good and I can't stop from being attracted by the money. Leave or stay? Which way should I choose?
My job is so diffrerent from yours.I work in a technical school,there is no strict rules for teachers,if I don't have classes,I am allowed to stay at home.So I always have plenty of time doing my own things.However,I am paid not that much,for this reason,some of my workmates have already quit and looking for higher paid jobs.But I really enjoy this work,so that I can have enough time spending with mylot here.If I were you I would like to choose a job I really fond of no matter it paid much or less.That is my own point,I don't know whether it is suitable for you.Anyway,merry christmas!
Merry Cchristmas! Thanks for your answer! I am not happy because of the environment and I think I should find another one which will bring me smiles and appyness. Because I am in here and feel it is a long and hard journey.
@williamjisir (22909)
It all depends on your preference between the salary and the working environment before you make your decision to stay or to leave. For me, I think that a good salary is more important than a good working environment. With sufficient money, we can afford whatever we expect in life. Fortunatelly, my working place and environment are both good as well as the pay. I am contented with it. Take care.
@peavey (15865)
For me, the answer would depend on what other jobs were available and what they paid. If you don't need as much money and you're miserable and you can find another job, go for it. Otherwise, it would be wise to stay where you are, at least until you can find something else.