two big boxes of chocolate cake!

@Cutie18f (9564)
Early this morning a friend called me by phone asking where I was for she was going to give me something. Since I was heading to this place, I just told her to leave whatever it was she was going to give me with the security guard of the office. I did not forget to give my thanks to her of course. Waiting for me were two big boxes of chocolate cake. Wow! The giver is the mother of a kid I am tutoring and the cakes were supposed to be her X'mas gift to me. How sweet. Since I know that I could not eat the those cakes by myself or even with my family helping me, I decided to give one box to the security guard. LOL The other box is now in the house and I already gave the kid in the house to eat only a little today. I know how fattening these cakes are so I am not going to eat them just for the sake of eating. I will have to wait for the helper to come tomorrow so she can help us eat some and bring some of them home. Did anyone give you foods that are delicious but are actually not good for the health? Do you eat them all?
Yeah,once my father's student came to my house with a large box of chocolate,I really love chocolate.After the student left,I ate more than two bars,I was at night,even though my mom told me it is bad for my teeth,I could help having the other bar.I almost ate them up that night.
@Cutie18f (9564)
That is the bad thing about having these things in the house because you couldn't help eating them.
@caopaopao (5556)
Wow, I like chocolate cake, in fact , I always bake cakes and biscuits for my daughter. I will go to your house and bring back some. I know most children around me like cakes or biscuits, some of the parents go to the bakery to buy some for their children . And I also know the cake in the bakery contains something bad for our health, such as Baking Powder, margarine. So I bought a roaster to bake desserts at home, I never put Baking Powder, margarine in it, the things I use are flour, egg and sugar. I think they are healthier than the desserts in the bakery.
@Cutie18f (9564)
If only you can do that, you'd be going home with the whole box Cao. LOL. I don't bake, I just buy or eat, which is good, right? Because if I knew how to bake I might always be making cakes and I'd probably be bloated by now.
@surekharathi (14134)
Wow!!! chocolate cake I love it. Really feel happy if mother gives the gift to kid. I like cake too much so never leave the chance of attending the birthday and eating the cake.
@Cutie18f (9564)
Yep! It's everybody's favorite and mine too.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
that was nice of her to do for you there, alot of sweats for a sweat person like you, Take care. Happy new years... :)
@Cutie18f (9564)
Hello, Maria! I'm not really that sweet, just a little maybe.
@neelia27 (896)
Chocolate cake is my comfort food its deliciousness makes me crave for more but I stop myself to eat a lot of it as we all know that too much of it may cause a lot of complications or it is bad for our health.. my husband sometimes brings chocolate cake for me but only a slice of it just to taste it because my husband knows that too much of it is bad for our health..
@Cutie18f (9564)
Yes, we should always be conscious of our health. Right now, I have just eaten two slices again, too bad.
@ajithlal (14568)
I do not eat all the cakes I got. I eat small bits of cakes and keep them for days. I think most of the cakes are delicious and contains good content also. I think it is good to give cakes to all the guests that come to the house. This way we can help to finish the cake.
@Cutie18f (9564)
Yep, these cakes are sometimes already shaped in bits but we couldn't help getting four or five of these.LOL
@NailTech (6890)
Yes relatives in Fl do that every year, but there were also good food in the basket they sent as well such as fruit (pears and apples) . I ate the apples and plus some of the other things. I made some chocolate cake and cake pops for the holidays, plus some cookies. We have been eating them on and off for a few days. I think I'll have to freeze some so they don't go bad and so I can have them another time, too. It's nice of you to give one box of the cake to the security guard, I'm sure he appreciated your generous nature. Plus the helper too. Although it might not be healthy for the holidays it is always a special treat.