What's Life in 2013?

@dodoazo (19720)
Are you certain what is your life in this coming 2013? Do you know where are you heading to? These questions are very basic in one's life, but they may differ to one's priorities in life. As 2013 is nearing, I know everyone of us here is preparing himself/herself on what to do and what to improve for what he/she has failed to accomplish in the previous years. Personally, I may still advocate the famous poem of Edward Everett Hale, "I Am Only One" as my inspiration and outlook in life for 2013. For your reference, here's it is: "I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something, I can do..." In your case, what is your priority in life? Happy New Year!
This 2013, i would like to have a healthier life. I would like to change my eating preference, less meat but more on fish and veggies. I am aiming to trim the fats in my stomach, so i will exercise more. Other than the two, i just continue with my life, in a way as fulfilling as it will be.
@dodoazo (19720)
Sounds better. As of now, your life is "fulfilling", meaning you're contented and satisfied of your present lifestyle, except for your eating habit. Hope it will be realized if you're just determined as ever.
Hi,dodoazo.Happy New Year. Well,I do believe that changes often leave plans behind.Everytime when I make quite a lot plans in advance,finally most of them cannot be fulfilled as scheduled.I only hope peace and health with my dearest family always. And the others,just let it go.But anyway,I will work harder for a better life.I'll hold my goal in mind and try to achieve it step by step.But I would not plan it carefully,such as the first one,the second one something.
@dodoazo (19720)
Well, do you have in mind that plan is always a plan? Better get rid of that mindset. Take this suggestion: plan you work and work your plan. Does it get to the point? Peace and health is primarily concerned with your family. I wish the best of it. Happy New Year!
I don't think so.It may something different between goal and plan.But anyway,I would try my best to seize the day. Happy new year.Thank you for your regards.Wish you great success in the coming year.
@nitinnair89 (2895)
Happy New Year 2013. I do not feel i have accomplished something. This year i broke up and yet got acquainted with another good girl of same caste. I hope this coming year will prove fruitful for us
@dodoazo (19720)
So be it. In everything there is also challenges which sometime it is hard to overcome. But with a determination to succeed, you may able to do it. I wish you the best in your new relationship. Hope this year 2013, it will a "fruitful" one. Again, so be it!
Thanks friend. I hope 2013 bring joy and merry to all the people on earth. May the number of users on mylot increase rapidly this new year.
@jodylee (968)
Happy, Healthy, Wealthy. Those are my priorities for 2013. As the new year approaches I am finding myself even more excited. With a new year is a new possibility. I do not wait for New Years to make a resolution. I live each day trying to better myself and my life. So my motto will remain in effect, I am happy, I am healthy, I am wealthy... note: by wealthy I do not just mean monetarily wealthy. I mean I am wealthy in all things in life, that i live in abundance.
@dodoazo (19720)
Perfect motto in life! I admire you for a person who has a clear determination in life. More power and may you still continue to live up to the expectation of your life's motto. Happy New Year!
@jodylee (968)
It has been my motto for several years now and honestly each year it gets better and better. I find myself when I am bored just saying my mantra over and over again. When I am stuck in traffic or behind a slow person in my line at the store. It seems to work for me and I have noticed over these past few years I am much happier!
@franseman (516)
It's only mankind that invented a calendar. In nature each day will be the same. No weekdays, no years counting. That's why I never make wishes. Or make nice plans etc. Well......not for the new year that is. For me life just goes on. But yes, I will def. attend a new years party at a friend's place. Leke all years before: I like parties!
@dodoazo (19720)
Absolutely man has devised a calendar. But are you not aware that the Creator observes week days too. I don't know if you believe in God or in the Bible. But for your information, it is written that God has done His creation by observing different "days" of the week and has rested on the seventh day.
@ElicBxn (60884)
I plan to live another year and it would be just great if things got a little better...
@dodoazo (19720)
Your plan is simple and it is everyone's wish to do too. Good luck!
• St. Peters, Missouri
I have three things I want to do in 2013. One is business related, one is personal, and one is for my cats. The first is to hire my first employee in my business. I also want to buy a house (I'm renting now) and want to purchase an outdoor play area for my cats.
@dodoazo (19720)
Good luck to plans for 2013. With your diligence and perseverance to accomplish these three things in your, for sure, you accomplish them with a heart of thanksgiving for what the Almighty has provided you within the year and even more years to come.
@asliah (11149)
hi, this year of 2013,i expect more about the good of life,though they said that a person born in the year of rabbit will experience hard life this year i still never believe on that because i can create the path will i take and i will make it sure to be success.
And if others do not expect more from us than what we can do we are well off. Or we feel we need to do more than is physically, emotionally and financially good for us to do. We are only human. SOmetimes we forget that. I am just here where I am helping my family and doing what I can to keep going until my day comes.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
No one can know,, we havent even got to 2013 yet. We all hope it will be great for everyone. But we will never know till it gets here.
• Greece
My priority this year is to be more helpful to others and less involved with myself. Of necessity the last few years have been taken up with adjusting to a new country, building a new home and trying to find some new friends. Now I am beginning to feel a little selfish having learned over the Christmas period that there are a lot of people suffering in this country I now try to call home.
@rohanmona (160)
Well I would be completing my last year of my college in 2013. And my life's biggest battle would began that is of finding a job. Well my aim would be to more happy and energetic than I was in 2012 and in all past years. 2013 has to be changing my life in many important ways though.
• Israel
It's really hard to think about the life of the next year, but I think everything will be much more cheaper, the life would be happier and people won't go to work, they will work from their homes. Happy new year! :)
@Mavic123456 (9702)
• Thailand
Are you certain of your life? I think no one here has any abilities to predict where we are actually going. even if we consult to the greatest fortune teller. Or follow the Chinese zodiac, horoscope and feng shui done by the Chinese experts. Who could say what has life is going to offer and serve for us? Maybe the good question should be, what Can I do to make my life better. What can I do to make my future brightzer and righter? What mistakes had I done in the past that affect myself and other people? These are the questions I can ask myself... Everyone wanted to make a better and brighter life. Everyone wanted to live happier and if ok, more convenient.