What a Rainy Day!

Yesterday, was a rainy day. I went to office, in my rubber wedge slippers. From my desk, i can hear the wind howling at my back, where you can see the mountain and the sea. I felt gloomy and lethargic. In fact, most of my officemates were absent because some said it's flooded in their place. Thus, when dismissal comes i hurried, to avoid the shower that was again beginning. So, guys how's the weather in your places?
@leeandrew (1226)
We have a party to attend today but we might not go because the sky is dark, a little bit windy and my baby is not felling well and my mom-in-law said this is because of the not good weather we have. My baby has coughs, colds, then an off and on fever (minor fever). I hope all is well at your ends, there's no flooding in my place but the sky is dark. Keep safe and God bless!
You better not attend the party anymore andrew. It is better to be with your baby, since you said she has cough, colds and an on and off fever. Your mind will just be bothered while partying, thinking if your baby is okay already or not, so better just stay at home.
@leeandrew (1226)
The party got postponed due to a lot of people aren't coming because of same reason.. "kid's are not feeling well". It's re-schedule on Sunday I think, and hopefully everyone could come. I just hope they don't blame me for it. It sucks to get the blame. Exactly, my family is more valuable than any party or get together of course.
With the weather now, sunny and in a while it rains, the children are the ones affected. They get sick of colds & cough usually.
@aseretdd (13736)
It is not raining here in my area but the sun hasn't shone all day... i wanted to wash clothes... but decided not to since for sure they won't dry properly... i actually asked my husband if today is the end of the world because it is so gloomy outside...
A gloomy weather can also depress us. That's what it always do to me. Rainy days makes me feel sad. I just try to fight it by putting on happy thoughts and a happy face so everyone i would meet would have a happy face also.
@jazel_juan (15767)
The sky is a bit dark here too but no sign of rain yet, i hope. I do not want any rain right now.
Nobody wants the rain at this time, jazel. Though here in our province when it is December, it always rains so it is expected. Over here it's sunny now.