Expert Column : How to request payout with PayPal?

@ifa225 (11098)
Indonesia
I try to edit my payment methods with PayPal but then there is a notification told me that I must used moneybooker since I came from India. I am not from India but from Indonesia. And I don't have moneybookers too So how to fix this misunderstanding so I can use PayPal?
@adhyz82 (36289)
you didn`t come from india just tell to the admin that you are indonesian i ever get payment from EC 3 times if iam not wrong and iam using paypal
@ifa225 (11098)
do you know how to contact them? I don't see any button to contact the admin
@adhyz82 (36289)
if iam not wrong, they put their email or anything to be contacted by their member..just check in your EC account
@ifa225 (11098)
I can't find it anywhere can i send reply from the email that they sent to me? I am kind a worry that is a systematic email that I can not reply to
• Estado De Mexico, Mexico
hi there, my name is raj and i am from india. I am working presently in bahrain, So I havn't cashed out my payment yet as it has not reached the minimum limit.But could you tell me what exactly is the problem so that it would be good to know information to me as well. What is the condition when you are taking out your money and if you are from india. I have my account on paypal. will that be an issue further when i'll cash out my money..?
@adhyz82 (36289)
you just choose paypal as your payment processor..it`s easy to change from moneybooker to paypal in EC options payment
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi Raj, just go to the payments button on the left side then choose the edit payment methods you must add moneybooker if you came from India because paypal in India is not accepted
@lifes97 (885)
• United Arab Emirates
That is really not good site, they pay pinnis and all of sudden remove articles for noe reason and do not bother to send you the reason. they also takes long time to pay or answer emails
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi Life really? many member of MyLot being their member too and they had been paid well what is your experience with that site so you make this opinion? mind to share with us?
@hereandthere (31160)
maybe you can try sending an email to webmaster@expertscolumn.com?
@ifa225 (11098)
okay then i should try it thanks a lot for your suggestion
@911Ricki (13602)
Do you mean here on MyLot? Or take the money from Paypal to a bank account?.
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi Rick, I mean in expertscolumn They told me I should put my Id monetbooker since they thought that I am an Indian maybe I false to check my country when I was sign up I am from Indonesia and I like to correct the mistake but I don't know how do you know how?
Already you got your best answer in your first reply. Just contact the admin to solve your issues. Hope you solved your problem right now. I am from India and receiving my payments via money bookers. We too interested in getting payments from paypal, since money bookers is charging a great amount while withdrawas their fees