She keeps calling and I keep ignoring her.

I told you about francine who went behind my back and talked about me. well,she is the one who was bust in the head with the broom by chris. he said she bit him in the face and he was protecting himself after she picked up the knife. well,she took his ssi money an spent it all then she stole his brand new lcothes and boots and liquor. and now chris got an eviction notice and since adrain is his payee he called adrian to please come too talk to the owner. also adrian got him the apartment. since chris was in jail when he got it adrain had to sign all the paper work for him. so,now adrain tells me that chris and francine who both have cases against each other are sleepig together. chris gave her money to pay for her new weave that I refused to do. I just told adrain after this to stay out of it because when she called me he flipped out because I answered the phone. so,if I can leave her alone you should do the same. she talked about the both of us not just me. chris and francine were handcuffed and brought out of his unit together and it is all on the camera. if he brings her back he might not be able to argue his defense later on if something goes wrong. when I get my new phone I might change my number.
@dodoazo (21640)
What kind of trouble is this? Is it a domestic family kind of misunderstanding? It is very sad to note that both of them were put to prison. Are Chris and Francine, husband and wife?
They are boy friend and girl friend.
@dodoazo (21640)
I see... I got it... well, sorry for them... they deserve to be incarcerated for their wrong doings.
@Arieles (2474)
Oh yeah, I remember you telling me about Francine. It might be a good idea to avoid having any contact with her. Now, Buster on the other hand might be a different story. You should probably hear what he has to say. Adrian works for Chris? I also think it would be wise to get a new phone number because that sure is a lot of drama, even for one person. You have enough going on with your daughter and your Mom. Why did Chris and Francine get hand cuffed? Were they threatening each other?
No adrain and chris are friends. francine bit chris in the face and bulled a knife on him. chris bust her head open and they both were arrested.
@vernaC (1493)
What a drama you have there, just like in a tv. Since this girl doesn't sounds nice to you, just keep on ignoring her. If I were you, I will really avoid these kind of people who would just bring problems in our lives. And besides, it looks like these kind of people can't help you when you will be in needs.
No they can't help me if I am in trouble one lives too far and one I don't trust.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
Keep ignoring her, you dont need that drama in your life. You have been in enough of your own...
You got that right and my new year needs peace and quiet.
I really think that you are doing the right thing by ignoring this girl when she is trying to call you all the time. The fact of the matter is that you have enough drama in your life right now and you definitely don't need to have more drama in your life and I honestly believe that this girl would be doing nothing but bringing more drama into your life. I don't think that you need to change your number, however, because I tend to believe that she will eventually get tired of trying to call you and she will just give up.