Unexpected dinner with new friends!

@besweet (7223)
Greece
Today I went with my friend for shopping and we saw one of her old classmates on the street. She was going for coffee with her sister and my friend introduced them to me and they invited us to join them! We wanted to buy a few more things and then we sat all together at a very nice coffee place. The girls were really nice and we had a great time. After our coffee, we went for dinner at a lovely restaurant that I hadn't been before. The place was not very big but it was well decorated and all the people in the restaurant were young and the atmosphaire was warm. We ordered a few different plates and tried from all of them. Everything was delicious and in great prices. That girl had been there before and she knew the owner so we got free dessert, which was actually 3 small portions of different desserts in one big plate! We ate apple with cinnamon, orange pie with ice cream and brownies with ice cream! We paid only $11 each and we left with our stomachs so full! My friends was making fun, saying that she didn't have any more strength to walk until the car! I am always happy to meet new people and today it was a good day for me! Have you tried any new places recently or met new people that you would like to hang out with?
• Greece
What a lovely way to spend the day and I expect the conversation was rich, exciting and extensive! There is nothing that can compete with old friends and new friends having a get together. I am going to a new place on Saturday and meeting with strangers who all have one thing in common, they care about abandoned animals. If we have half as good a time you you did I shall be well pleased.
@besweet (7223)
• Greece
If you have a common interest or purpose with the people that you meet, it is going to be interesting for sure. I really enjoy the process of meeting someone new! I am always very interest in making new friends and I enjoy asking questions and learning new things! I hope you'll have a great time as well! Good luck :)
@nani4ajay (108)
This is a very exciting experience, I too had a memory like this, which was happened a week ago, me n two of my friends going on the road to one of my friend's home on the way my friend met one of his childhood friend it took two minutes for them two identify each other, my friend introduced him to me, he is doing a job in MNC, we went a nearby restaurant "Sitara". He is became my best friend now, he gave reference for me to join in job. Some people who meet us will bring some significant changes in our life, this was an example. Finally that meeting changed my life.
@besweet (7223)
• Greece
This sounds wonderful! You made a new best friend and you found a nice job because of this unexpected meeting! I love meeting new people and we never know how it will turn out! That's also one of the reasons that I enjoyed living in a bigger city!
@jopipay (336)
Hi besweet, This is a very nice way to meet new friends. Yep, I have also had experienced this way of meeting friends when our common friend invited for a few drinks and he asked us if he could invite his friend and we said yes and we were able to have fun during that time and after that I am looking forward to another get together..It is always nice to meet new friends with common friends
@besweet (7223)
• Greece
Good friendships may be created from meetings like this. And it is easier to become friends with a common friend from someone that you know than with strangers that you meet randomly! I've met a lot of people like that in the past and we still hang out with some of them!