My doctor was so nice tonight.

I was over an hour away from home when I remembered my appointment. then i saw that I was no where near home at the time of my appointment. I called adrain and said please go to my doctor and get my prescriptions. then I called my doctor to say I coudl not make it. but,he said please call back in 15 minutes. adrian lives one corner from the doctor so when I called back he was sitting there talking to adrain and I got all my meds. how nice.
Your doctor dispenses medications? Is he also a pharmacist? Here, a doctor cannot dispense meds, he or she can only prescribe and a pharmacist dispenses the medications. We used to dispense meds to home in the ER but we got written up for it back in the early 80 s and had to only prescribe. They gave meds to the patients to take there but could not dispense meds for the patient to carry home.
@ajk111 (2527)
That was a quick sleep!
@suspenseful (40316)
Doctors know that people are so busy and cannot make their appointments. And if it happens down there like up here, they take so many appointments that they cannot take all of them at the time and know that some of the patients may cancel.
You are from U.S.A. There doctors gives appointment and if did not honor it, they do not entertain after the period of of appointment. You are really lucky that your Doctor entertain you and gave medicine. But one thing keep it mind it is moral duty of doctor to save life of patient than giving importance to appointment
@jkli123 (67)
What a nice person to have
@jricky1 (6809)
We should believe that there are many nice persons and this would really made my day if i were the same situation as you.So just be happy and everything seems going well.Check the health very often and therefore to ensure we get better and better health condition.
@lilybug (21148)
I am glad your doctor was willing to give your prescriptions to Adrian since you were not able to make it to your appointment. You are lucky Adrian was at home and was able to run over to the office and pick them up too!
He was more than nice, gifts. Surelly he is very busy, yet he made room to take care of your needs. I`m so glad as you cannot stop taking your meds. Take care!
@Dominique25 (9476)
That was really nice of your doctor. I'm surprised he did that. It would be scary thing for some doctors since they would hesitate about giving another individual someone elses medicine. It was also nice that Adrian went there and picked it up your medicine.