Enjoying the morning time..

My daughter and I are up early enjoying a cup of hot tea and coffee. I am having a good feeling about my rest last night. I wish I could have got out of bed at 3 when I woke up. This house was too cold though. I am hoping you are having a great start to your day as well. What are your plans for New Years Eve? I am going to see the ball drop if I can find some warmer leggings to go under my jeans. It is just too cold to go out that kind of night without them. I hope we don't get too much snow either. I am praying for this because I love wearing my sneakers.. well,have a great day all. take care.
Morning is always beautiful, but i have to go to work from Monday to Friday, so i only have two free morning every week. But, unluckily, I almost spend these beautiful mornings on the bed.
I like laying in bed while I am sleepy. after I am wake I like to get out of the bed and room.
@Arieles (2474)
It's been a quiet morning and I plan on getting as much accomplished today as I can because I will be gone for much of the day tomorrow. I slept in later than I had hoped, so I'm already falling a little behind. At least yesterday I was able to go through some of the kids' clothes. We will have a yard sale/bake sale in the spring to earn some extra money for our move. I've also been looking for some used furniture for my Mom. Hers is getting old. She would really like two love seats. New Years will more than likely be spent at home and off the roads. I'll be in bed when the New Year comes in, so I won't be watching the ball drop.
You could sign up with freecycle.org and then ask for anything you may need.
@Arieles (2474)
I plan on doing just that when the kids and I have our own home.
I think that is a great plan. I love giving and getting from there.
@Dominique25 (9476)
Glad that you and your daughter were able to get up and enjoy drinks together. Simple things like that are special. Hope you are able to find something warmer to where. This weather is really cold. You should take a hot drink with you.
I have a new tumbler that came with my coffee maker. I might start using that outside.
That is awesome. I love to get things like that. It's like a little treat for yourself. But that one is even better because you got it with your coffee maker. It's nice to get things that are included we view it as a free gift. It's hard to get free gifts anymore.
@nezavisima (7418)
• Bulgaria
I also hope that in our time because it is still hot and I do not like that much snow. I wish the new year is good for us all. not have so many money problems and deal with everything. But I hope I'm alive and well and me and my family. nice day!
I am sure we all will be happy and with loved ones.
@BarBaraPrz (19829)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Nice to see that you got some sleep and everything's going well for you today. I don't have any plans for the 31st. I may or may not be up to see the new year in, but I know I'll be at home.
I am thinking I might want to remain home as well with some friends and good food.
@dodoazo (19464)
What a day for your daughter and you! Hope there's no snow. You can normally do what you want to do in a sunny day and also wearing your fave shoes and leggings. I could imagine how you look in such outfit for physical fitness.
I am wearing leggings right now and it is chilly in here and I need on a pair of jeans.
Hi!! I have had a very pleasant morning today and I wake up by about 5. Its already evening here and my day was very fine.As of now I have no plans for new year.I hope you have a very nice day.
I am glad your day was fine as well. I am working here and plan to be here for a few hours and when my family gets home I will get offline and spend time with them.
I am very happy to know that your day started with pleasure and in happy mood. Of at you place there may be quite cold, when there is quite cold at my place. I am also planning to celebrate new year, going to farm house.
I am sure you will enjoy yourself there as well. I can't begin to think about going outside right now it is freezing too much.
@asliah (11149)
hi, its so nice when in the morning some of the family member have bonding for a short time,and that what i am missing with my sister before because we wake up early in the morning and have a little time bonding to each other and enjoy the morning.
@natliegleb (5186)
its too cool and chill also and its special to wear a sneaker and while away the time
I'm glad that you and your daughter able to enjoy a nice morning together. Nothing could be more beutiful than to start a day with a good mood and beautiful feeling and to be together with someone we love, with family. I have a good sstart of day too, today is saturday and I'm so happy since I have no work to do today and I can enjoy it with take a walk to refresh my mind and tired body after have to work all in the weekdays so it feels so precious.
I am wishing that someday i can go abroad where i can also experience some snow, gifts. But not to live where there is snow. From what some of my relatives abroad have told me about the snow falling heavily and the disadvantage of having it, i feel like i am happy after all that we don't have snow here in the Philippines.
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello friend. I have been enjoying my morning time and afternoon time. I just came back from having a delicious lunch from a nice restaurant together with my colleagues. We had a lot of fun at lunch, eating good food and chatting. Tomorrow we will start to have our five-day break. I am starting to feel relaxed now as this afternoon I don't have to give classes in the classroom, but stay in the office to write some teaching notes till the end of the work-off hour. I am looking forward to my holidays tomorrow. Take care and stay warm.
@Cutie18f (9563)
Hi Gifts! It is nice to enjoy mornings at home. I love that too, when we are free from worries, wow. I am basically homey but because I need to work, so I'm almost always outside.
@jricky1 (6809)
Morning to me is so nice and god give me a chance to see what's happening in a new day.This is so great.So i prepare to accept with great music.I feel so good about it and thanks for your greeting,friend.
@tshihmin2 (186)
I love that kind of morning time. I just sit at the table with a cup of hot green tea with the cooling environment. I switch on the computer and starts my surfing on the internet. At the same time, I take a sip of the tea and let the time passes by. It is a kind of breeze and a so relaxing moment. I'm loving it!