Okay really how is he cheating on you.....

@trisha27 (3505)
I just don't get it. I'm sitting here watching Dr. Phil, I love some of his shows. But anyway this guy is married and she knows that and she is dating this married man. Okay she says I'm pregnant with his baby and I want to know if he is cheating on me with his wife. Um....shouldn't it be expected and isn't it pretty much obvious that he is cheating with on you with his wife if it is called cheating? I mean hello its his wife, and hello you are the other woman and he is cheating on his wife with you. This lady is crazy, why is she even staying with this guy, I don't think he is obviously going to leave his wife to be with her. I think he plans to stay with his wife. This woman is crazy and psycho. She is even crazy to have a baby with this guy and expects him to stay with her and leave his wife.
hi trisha wow What a way to twist things arou nd s a ying he is cheating on her because hes with his own wife? wow has she got things twisted aroundShe is just lu cky the wife does not come around and yani her bald headed for beintg the cheating other woman.What an idiot that woman is ,just unbelievable.
@trisha27 (3505)
Yeah I really agree and Dr. Phil basically told her the same thing. I think the wife even knows about her and I'm surprised the wife hadn't done that either. I know I would. I think that maybe she is confused or just crazy who knows.
The man was worng to start dating the woman who is pregnant before getting out of the marriage. he knows now of his mistake but he lives with the pregnant woman.
@trisha27 (3505)
I totally agree that the man was wrong for getting pregnant, the whole situation was wrong.
@rohanmona (160)
Well relationship leads to massive complications in life. I suggest that try not to make any intimate relation with someone, you know that it won't last or could end up like a bursted balloon. Still good luck for your life. I wouldn't personally suggest it but still it is your life and you have to deal with it. My last words to you is that, just make wise decisions or it would be ended in trouble to you.
@suspenseful (40316)
She is not talking about herself, by the way, but about a man stealer who had a child by a married man and wanted him to leave his wife for her.
I just watched that show and he left his wife for the woman he lives with now which is pregnant with his child. she found stuff giving her the reason to think he was cheating on her with his wife. which was not proven and the flowers could have been sent from the wife not husband. either way what happened with the young lady made both of them think about the mess they are in. but,the husband lives with the pregnant woman. he is just legally married to the other woman.
@trisha27 (3505)
But he is still married to her. So confusing, but okay they are living together. That is crazy. I wouldn't live with any man that was legally married with anyone until they divorced.
and now that the young lady was there telling her story he might go ahead an get the divorce to be with his child.
@trisha27 (3505)
You know what I really hope so and if he wants to be with this woman then he needs to do the right thing and divorce his wife so he can be with the baby and the mother. I really commend that lady that came on there and told her story and then sat across from that woman and told her what she feels. That was good for that other lady as well who planned to have the baby she is now pregnant with needed to hear that so she can see what she done. Because one day that is going to be her baby and that is how they are going to be feeling.
That is crazy! I would NEVER be with a married man, ever. I cannot stand home wreckers... She is a nut for saying he is cheating on her with his wife! She must be a looney tune, that was his wife before they got together. I feel bad for the poor wife in all of this. =(
@trisha27 (3505)
I feel bad for the wife as well, I wonder what she thinking right now? I don't like homewreckers either. I couldn't be with a married man as well, yet alone have a baby with him and plan it not knowing if he is going to leave his wife or not. She should have waited to see if he would leave his wife and make sure he was going to stay with her. But supposedly they have been living together her and this married guy, so he's been lying to her too. He probably still had been going around with his wife. But still, that is why you wait on the divorce papers before you move in with some guy.
@JenInTN (27565)
Wow! What did Dr. Phil say to her?? I would love to see that episode. What a crazy twist. I hope that he told her that because he was married that she was technically "other woman." Seems like she needed a reminder. What a shame for the child.
• Bermuda
This sounds like real life soap opera it is pure drama. If this man was a true man he would not have straddled the fence and when to this other women but tis obvious that he is not because if he truelly loved his wife and Kids he would stay commited and loyal to her and her alone. If I would this woman i would divorce this jerk and move on with my life. This is my views on the matter at hand.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
First of all, shame on her for even getting into a relationship like that. And to worry if hes cheating. How does she think the other lady feels. A mess. She needs to move on.
@iva75cpb (729)
• Bulgaria
Exactly like you said, she is the other woman and he is cheating on his wife with her. She isn't entitled to make any decisions about his marriage, except for the case when he makes a decision. If she decided to keep that baby, it's her responsibility to let the child know who the father is. But it is still his responsibility to support that child because they both are responsible for the baby. Cheating brings its consequences and he will have to tell his wife the truth. But to the point - the other woman who got pregnant should not expect the married man to leave his wife for her. This is for him to decide that. Shall he decide to stay with his wife, he can at least financially support this child.
@ma3791 (58)
this lady is absolutely crazy! all the people interviewed by dr. phil has a problem...
who is dr phil? i never heard about him. if she know that he is married then why should she goes behind him.do you personaly know that girlfriend
@jenny1015 (13389)
The woman is obviously blinded with her love for the man and is really expecting him to leave his wife. So sad, but he has to come to her senses before she makes herself crazier. If the man would want to leave his wife, he would have done it long enough and he would be staying with her all the time. She can not run after the guy on this. And all she can do is pray that he would even give him child support.