I don't know what to choose..

We are going to see the ball drop. I really thought about it and I really want to be with adrain when the ball drops. The today,I was thinking I would like to be in church when the ball drops. there is a church I really want to visit and that would be perfect. But,I already know adrian will not be in church when the ball drops. I am not sure if I could get him to be there outside when church is over then we go out. S,as I am thinking now about it I might as well see about going else where. it will be brick out there and I really would not mind being somewhere warm. With shrimps and crabs would make that much better. so,I am going to ask him and see what he says. If he does not go I am not going because I am going to be with him when the ball drops.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
Well, Im sure the church is out. if adrian would like it there, why would you even want him there.? You have to go to a place both will enjoy.
@Arieles (2474)
We'll be home when the ball drops. How far do you live from where they drop the ball? Do you live right in New York City? Well, I sure hope Adrian is willing to go with you since you plan on going with or without him. I would love to see it in person myself. The excitement from the crowd probably adds to all the fun.
@echoforever (5192)
Pick what you feel is best at the time when it comes up. You will make your mind up soon I think.
Does Adrian have a different plan for what he wants to do on New Year's Eve? If he has an actual plan, consider it. If not, go to the church; he can go with you and behave about it. Religion is a significant thing in our lives. It is difficult to maintain a relationship when one partner wants to attend religious services and the other has no interest.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I have not been out on New Years in years.....It normally is my youngest grandson and myself watching the ball drop on the TV....we have some sparkling flavored cider and I get out my best stem glasses and we toast in the New Year, I start making my calls for "Happy New Year"...then turn the TV to the Honeymooners, for the next many many hours of the Honeymooners marothon..... I do know that you can never go wrong being in Church on New Years... I am sure you will decide by the time the New Years arrives....
@Blondie2222 (22730)
I am going to my cousins house to watch the ball drop and hang out for the night, my boyfriend is going with me. So we will be hanging out there eating junk food and just doing whatever until midnight then will be heading to bed. I can't wait for new years, the past 2 years I have been home by myself for new years so it'll be nice to go out and enjoy it with someone I love. I hope you guys figure out what you will be doing for new years, and have fun and be safe.
@911Ricki (13602)
I think you should do what you want, even i its a little while. Like you said both go to church then go where he wants. I will be home while the ball drops, I am not driving anywhere, and want to spend the night relaxing, so I will be here on MyLot and a few other sites. I am going to make my homemade Baileys to drink.
@natliegleb (5184)
its a matter of time and you are really confused on which ideally suits you,its better if you ask your innerself and make a wise decision as soon as possible for sure
Personally, if I were in your position, I'd go to church. Seems that you fight with Adrian a lot, and that you two are under a great deal of pressure together. Go to Church. God will never change, and will always be on your side.