What's your main food group everyday?

@jricky1 (6809)
China
I love eat different vegetables,fruit and meat,this can really made my day and relax for a while.For life is easy and everybody should make it be yourself and learn to cook for our own.What about you,dear mylotters?
I eat a lot of fruit everyday, besides that, i will eat different vegetables, and my favoriate food is snacks.
@jricky1 (6809)
This will make our skin that don't lack of water.Keep healthy and happy mylot,dear mylotters.
@prashu228 (25811)
Hi jricky The main course of food in India is Rice and curries with out those the day will not be completed.I know how to cook few items and vegetables, fruits are very good for health do you cook them or eat Raw vegetables ?
@jricky1 (6809)
Curries smell so good especially in the rice and i love it a lot.I usually eat curries with chicken.Also with some vegetables and fruits can make my meal so wonderful.I do cook these things and mostly i do not eat raw.
@edvc77 (2143)
I see to it that I eat fruits everyday and vegetables too. Usually, these make me glow and out of stress. Have a nice day!
@jricky1 (6809)
Fruits are really my favourites,they make my body feel relaxed and also they contains so much vitamins that our body needs.Also i should say that i love tropical fruits especially,so enjoy it.
• Taiwan
Hello! Noodles are my favorite kind of food. I like to find out different kinds of noodles and try it. Spaghetti, Eastern noodles, rice noodles, Viet thick noodles, spicy noodles, etc. I love to try every kind when I know a new one. I also like to buy noodles and try to make different kinds of noodles myself.
@jricky1 (6809)
Different kinds of noodles is cool and you try to have some ideas to make for your own.I also like eat rice cuz these two are the main thing in my country.Enjoy things you like,that's really lucky.