My internet speed has been sucking...

My internet speed has been sucking for the past 3 days now. It's the fourth morning that I am experiencing a slow speed. What could be the reason? Do you have any idea? I am using a Reliance NetConnect CDMA wireless modem. The device is functioning properly. I have scanned my laptop and I am sure there is no virus. By the way this is not the first time that I am seeing the slow speed. But it used to get back to normal soon. But this time its too much to bear. Please help me.
@anil02 (2968)
Hello, I had also problem of speed. I have BSNL brod band connection. After deleting clixsense tool bar my speed is good now. It is happen when more people are using internet, speed may be some slow. It time of new year celebration so your speed will be improve in coming 2 or 3 days. Good Luck, Happy New Year.
It's not the problem that way. The speed of the net itself has gone down. The range is also less and therefore, it takes a lot of time for the pages to download. At times, the download takes so much time that I get a message that the page cannot be displayed. It is taking an eternity to show up one full page. I don't know what's happening. But I guess, it's the problem many of us are facing. So, I hope things get set as early as possible for all of us. And yes, Happy New Year to you too!
@surekharathi (14134)
Has your internet is BSNL because I am also suffering from 3 days not working properly. Disconnect again and again. Some time slow also. I have also CDMA wireless modem and device is running properly all light is on..but sites and discussion are not opened.
If you read my query in the disucssion, you will find that I have mentioned that I am using a Reliance NetConnect. I also have a wireless modem just like you. But what the hell is happening here? There is a problem for you when you are using BSNL connetion? I think the entire system is having problems here. I know you are from India as your name also suggests so and I have read a lot of your previous discussions. Please do get back in touch if you find any information worth sharing.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
I don't have any trouble with my service provider. Maybe you need to change for a better service provider in your area. It really sucks when your internet connection crawls like a tortoise.
I guess you aren't from India. But still it was great reading your response that your connection is working fine for you. But I am talking about the Indian context and was curious to know what the Indian people think about the connection speed.
I have been experiencing problems latelly too. I wonder if it is because of the Holidays. I know that when there`s a problem or any occation that makes many more people use cell phones, you cannot call anywhere.
I am sure, you are not from India. I am facing problems here in India and you there too ? That's really strange but true. By the way, I am not sure if that is because of the holidays. Even if that were so, I cannot be sure of that. I hadn't experienced such a late down in the speed last year.