Some people are so inconsiderate...

@ulan12rc (223)
Qatar
Why some people are so inconsiderate of others? They usually say "I'm good and I'm not doing anything wrong to others." How come? When you are thinking only about yourself without giving others the chance to express their own feelings.You're not being fair if you don't analyze both sides of the situation. How can you understand these kind of people? If you can relate please help me clarify this...thanks.
• Estado De Mexico, Mexico
hello there, Well such people are stuburn and they don't want other's to tell them that they are wrong.They think what they do or say is always right and other should accept that unconditionally.its really difficult to make such people understand what are they upto, and when you push urself a bit hard,that leads to an argument. My suggestion would be to tell them once and let them do their own thing.later when they realize that they were wrong they would come on their own and would apologize for their mistake. take care raj india
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
Hi Raj! It's true if I push it I'm asking for an argument and at the end no one is right or wrong, so nonsense.I'll try to do what you've said and prove them wrong...excellent! Thanks. :)
• Estado De Mexico, Mexico
hi there, I am glad you liked my suggestion and i hope you will try to check out how it works. take care raj india
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
Surely I will to know if it works.
@LittleMel (14059)
there are people like that they want your affection, but they are not affectionate at you they want your attention, but if you need their attention, they call you "needy" they want your help, but if you need their help, they are not available if you stop giving them affection, attention and help they will tell everyone else that you are cold, emotionally unavailable, selfish and so on and so on do yourself a favor do not spend more time and energy for these people they will drain you and then say that you are the one draining them do not trust them with anything about yourself they will use this against you, when they don't want you anymore
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
Very well said, it is the exact words for those kind of people and it's frustrating after I've realized that I have wasted a lot of my time with such kind of people which do not deserve my affection and attention. Anyway this time I' ll be more keen on things happening around me to avoid being used.
@WakeUpKitty (8711)
• Netherlands
If people feel the need to tell you (or others) time after time that they are differnt, you can trust them, they are not like the others, they are not harming you or others etc etc.. it's just because they want you to believe that. A true, honest, loving, caring person doesn't need to say things like that. You can see it by his/her behaviour. So do not trust someone who say you can, doubt it! Since they are not what they claim to be.
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
People need not tell others what their capabilities for others can see it without saying a word, these people always talking about themselves are boosting their ego which is not needed because when they do, it makes them look conceited, right? And it is annoying. :(
These are the people which live in their own world and always thinks they cannot be wrong. If someone points out their mistake, they just refuse to accept it. And in turn they will became furious with that person. These are the people which thinks that they are highly intellectuals and superior. This type of attitude will only hamper themselves.
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
I'm with you in this point of view with regards to these people, they will never admit that they can do something wrong for others. They are those people called perfectionist, time will come wherein realization of reality will surprise their life.
When people think so high of themselves you should point out the thing they are doing wrong. They are not perfect human beings. And everyone gets wrong sometimes.
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
I wish I can do it, in that way they will realize that they are not perfect and also prone in doing mistakes. But sometimes even though you pointed it out to them they still stick on what they believe is right for them. That's how wrong they think.
This is just another thing we have to live with in life. no one is perfect and we need to know this and move on. welcome to mylot.
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
Yes it's true no one is perfect and we cannot please everybody but sometimes it reaches the end of our patience and we cannot control ourselves to think why there's a lot of people around us like this. I'm just wondering why ;) but anyway it's good that I'm now here in mylot to at least share some of my thoughts...thanks to you.
Hi Ulan, We have to admit that there are some selfish person who just consider most themselves in the world.When they do this way,just take it easy because we know they are such type of person.Don't be worth getting annoyed by them.Cheer up,coz we should be grateful we are still cared by quite a lot people around. Have a nice day.
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
So true Sunshinesophie, I shouldn't let them bothered me because I know there's someone up above there watching us and He knows what is the truth behind those mischievous allegations. :)
My mother-in-law is such this kind of person who cares about herself most.I am not speaking ill of her behind her back,I am just complaining .Just as you said,when she does something wrong even if it is really her fault,she will never admits it.She really makes me mad at her in most situations,but I can do nothing to her.I really can not understand this kind of people.So I totally ignore what she has said and done now.There is no better way.
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
So sad to hear that though, of all person it shouldn't be your in laws because it is more difficult to deal with. However it is very common now a days, really cannot understand why they have to act that way to others just to make themselves a step ahead of another person. Ignoring them hmmm, i don't think it will works for me. But anyway good luck to you.
@nezavisima (7419)
• Bulgaria
There are many inconsiderate people who never complied with anyone but I always think they are doing that is a big mistake. Unfortunately, nowadays there are a lot of people and they have always done which is very wrong. so a friend can not deal with these people just should not be paying attention. nice day! Happy new year!
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
Yes it is a big mistake, but sometimes they will never know that they're doing wrong things if no one will tell them. So I think we should pay attention to that once in a while... Happy New Year!
Being inconsiderate is really seen for those people who are so insensitive. They might create disheartening episodes to other people. Though it comes to be realized when they will experience the same scenario.
I always have trouble dealing with these people. I really like looking at the best side of other people. As an extremely timid person, I rarely voice out my opinion about others' faults too. I try to subtly express my opinions or use sarcasm during times when I am extremely pissed off with them. I guess you'll have to learn to live with this kind of people too, as sometimes, even though you've told them to the face, they still turn out to be as inconsiderate (or worse) as ever.