31 December 2010...

Malaysia
I still remember in this date, i quarrel with someone in facebook. She start quarrel with me when i say her jokes not funny. She make a rude jokes make me not comfortable to see it. She is a girl she should not doing a jokes like that. I see she also mocking fat guy picture. How come this girl have very rude attitude? Her friend also support what she done and blame me. Hmm support rude person. After that all of them block me in facebook.
@deazil (4605)
You will find that in life, Aka, there are many people like that. The world is like that sometimes. Better that they blocked you. It's their loss, not yours. Better to ignore small minded people and choose friends who are true and respectful of you and others.
I dont want to friend with rubbish person like them. Mocking someone but when someone rebuke their actions, they become angry.
@deazil (4605)
Of course. Because you made them look at themselves. And they saw how ugly they were inside. They knew you were right. People like that don't like to see themselves for what they really are. Because it makes them feel ashamed. So to keep from feeling shame they were nasty to you and that made them feel better. But I think they know you're a better person than them and so they don't like you for that. You showed them how ugly they really were. Good for you.
I feel angry when she say i'm crazy,idiot and other of harsh words. I'm not good to quarrel with someone so i just ignore her. I still remember her name and her friend till now. All of them from Hong Kong and only 1 from USA. Hmm what happen to this world right now? Support bad person and nobody support good person.
Hi friend, sad to hear about this incident, really you had a bitter experience in that day. Don't worry, try to forget about this bad day. Today is Dec 31, 2012. Wish you to have a great day as well as wonderful new year ahead
Because of that incident 2 weeks i dont have any moods to login in facebook. Arggh. I feel angry with them.