What motivates you to learn new things?

@jricky1 (6809)
China
I'm excited to see new things especially i'm interested in.So i wanna learn to make me a better person.What about you guys,dear mylotters?I really wanna make it happen if i really wanna that thing.It's kind of thing that i wanna insist in my life.
@mythociate (13822)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I think it's been said---the only reason anyone learns anything, 'to increase prosperity.' The way I see it, everybody is potentially anything ... that is, everything they could possibly be is already a part of them (maybe not "right now," but from an eternal, 'unstuck in time' perspective). Nobody really "changes," but rather they focus on a different (usually-better) possibility & let the other shrink in the distance. When I'm 'changing,' I want to surround myself with writing- & media about that change and with people who've made that change and are living well now. Some people call that kind of selective interaction "study." Works for me!
@mythociate (13822)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
... tho I like to call it "affirmation."
@jricky1 (6809)
Yeah,no matter what kind of knowledge can enrich our body and mind,so i totally agree with you.To make some change and we can find that we are imroving.Thanks a lot for share,mythociate.Good for you!
@ARIES1973 (9441)
• Legaspi, Philippines
At present, one thing that motivates me to learn a particular thing is that if I can see that learning this thing will help me in attaining my goals. This is a bit different before when I want to learn something because I am thinking that I might be enjoying it. And of course those new things that I've learned are really something that I should be proud of and are really helpful in one way or another. Happy new Year!
@jricky1 (6809)
Thinking about whether you gonna enjoy it is also crucial factor.So thanks for indicating that,my friend.So that's why we gonna enjoy things in life and really good for you.Hope you enjoy the coming new year.
@sriroshan (2586)
Keeping in mind acquiring as much as possible knowledge is always less since whatever we learn is always beneficial for us in life, I try to gather as much as possible new new information that is available. Keep in mind are always the students in our life and whatever we learn is always less for us for our development, so try to learn new things that comes in your way
@jricky1 (6809)
I will and thanks for the advice,that definitely works for everyone.Just keep it in heart and keeps it working anyway,we would all benefit from that.So hope you really get things you want and good for you.Happy new year.
If that thing irritates my interest, I will try to learn it, such as jazz, now I want to learn it in a dance training school.
@jricky1 (6809)
Really good for you,friend.Hopefully jazz can make you proud and all people that cares for you proud.Keep working and good luck to you,by the way,happy new year Echo.
sometimes out of necessity i have to learn to do new things, things which i believe can help me prosper, or make me feel better or make me develop more self confidence, in my dealing with everyday life.
@jricky1 (6809)
How much i wanted the thing also determines my goal.Just have faith in heart and don't worry,everything will happen after the dealing in life.We will make something since really motivated.
@Cutie18f (9564)
Growth and being updated. We cannot stay or get stuck forever in what we already know. We need to grow, diversify, and be in touch with new information.
@jricky1 (6809)
You are so right,we need to change everything since the age is developing.If someone just stuck somewhere and it's really not good thing in our life.Think more and get more.Thanks for share.
Motivation can really push us to learn something new soon.When someone is expecting me to show him/her something interesting which I am not very familiar with actually,I would learn it carefully.To be honest,I am poor in self-control,so I need the encourgement from the one I care,in this case,I would keep it up.