No cellphone signal

For the past 3 days, we really had a very hard time looking for signal and sending messages here in our town for I think there were some maintenance or repairs in the SMART station here. The timing is really bad because its holiday season and most of the mobile phone users will send messages to their loved ones and friends. It was really a big trouble for me. Did you experienced such?
@Mavic123456 (7910)
• Thailand
During seasons. Like Christmas, telecommunication service provider are having difficulty with regards to sending of messages because of raffice, maybe that was the problem.
If thats the case, I would still be sending my messages but the receiver will receive it later or there will be delays. As for my case, I really cannot send anything because every time I do, my Cellphone would say "Message sending failed"
yes. according to telcos, it's because their service provider couldn't handle that much volume of texts.
• Thailand
Yes, this is normal this season