Priceless...

Love coming from anyone is priceless. If you love someone you will make sure you are there for them always. the good and the bad are what gets you through it all. I know I lived it and now I am having better days. I know some people who would quit fast. In life there are all kinds of troubles and all kinds of love. I just think true love is priceless. It's like a brand new baby who needs you for everything. and they look up in your face with that cute sweet smile. Priceless..
@mariaperalta (19227)
• Mexico
your right, but many have fake loves. Where mates and lovers do things just to please. These things should be a natural way to love. its like asking your lover for a kiss. We should never ever have to ask. Take care there. Glad you are happy. Happy new years...
I don't agree with you there. but,I know the type of love one is use to would make them feel this way.
@BarBaraPrz (14257)
• Hamilton, Ontario
Glad to see that you are feeling better. Love can indeed be priceless. Enjoy it.
I am trying here. Lol. Thanks very much.
Love should be unconditional. It shouldn't hurt. A person that lives you should run away from you when things aren't going his ir her way. The live of a partner is a lot different than the live between a mother and child, I think anyway. You don't quit on your child, no matter what. Partners will quit on each other when things get bad enough. It's just too bad that things have to go there. Love is oftentimes not enough for couples to stick together. It's fortunate when they so, but often they don't.
@prashu228 (6056)
Hey Pointless you are right with this point "Love should be unconditional",but "It shouldn't hurt" i doubt this it will definitely hurt you may not be in all cases but in some cases it will.Love with faith and understanding will stand in long run. Am i right ?
@asliah (11153)
hi, i will agree with you that love is a priceless and everyone could give love and and receive love from someone else,but there are also people who ask for payment to love them and they exist now a days,i could say that my family give that love hundred percent and priceless.
@Dominique25 (9477)
Happy that you are having better days. Love really is priceless it means so much to all of us. We have to remember not to take it for granted because it can be here today and gone tomorrow from those we love the most. That is just one reason we should do our best to spend time with our family and to tell them how much they mean to us.
@sriroshan (2588)
You are very much correct in this regards. Love which which we have to understand, respect and care for when we do to other or when someone do on us. It is very important to maintain this love relation and we must see that we does not hurt other person feeling when they love us. It is very easy to hurt someone but very difficult to love someone and get loved from some one.
• Taiwan
yes, i agree .
@ashu770 (36)
love is a precious feeling.i not only encourage the love between a boy and girl but love can come from anyone mother,father,brother,sister,friends and anyone and anywhere.the foremost ingredient of love is trust.trust is very important for love, if there is no trust there can be love.you must assure the person you love that you are standing with him/her in thick and thin.they can rely on you.you must stand as a strong support for the person you love.love is the feeling that can never be explained but can only be felt.
@bittu27 (86)
Not only love, there are many things available in this world is priceless. True love is one of them. true friendship is also priceless. when we do something from our heart, it becomes priceless because our mind can tell wrong things but our soul cannot. everybody's soul is pure in nature but we do not listen to our pure soul rather listen to our impure mind.
@prashu228 (6056)
HI Yes Love is priceless !! but do every one love us? the point you mentioned is 100% true a person who love's truly will be there for you all the time irrespective of the situation.Wow you have used a nice line to mention Love "It's like a brand new baby who needs you for everything" i never saw any 1 use this line to describe Love that is really nice it gives a clear Impact how good are you in loving your Beloved one .
@misjoseph (162)
Thanks for sharing this discussions, it always nice to know about thing you are not well in form of it helps me to improve my knowledge. Thanks and Happy New Year. All the best...