Grabbed a few things, until payday

@911Ricki (13602)
I had to buy Max, Gizmoe, and Marco some lettuce, and celery (and it was on sale). So I grabbed 2 heads of lettuce, and one bunch of celery. I got myself 2 instant rice noodle packs for 0.97 cents. I am going to try and fry them up and see if I like them better, but they are already pre seasoned and everything. Also, I had to ask but I got a devil's food cake mix for $1.00 to make these Weight Watchers muffins.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
sounds good to me. I bought a few ramen noodles packages last sat. Go to their web site. You be surprised what you can do with a 20 cent bag of those. Even fry them. Happy new years my dear friend.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
We have so many types of noodles down here. I think we have Mr. Noodles as well, but we have Ramen.
@BarBaraPrz (21092)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
They're all pretty much the same.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
This week coming up is super doubles at my store so I've got to organize and make a list, then I'll be giving some coupons to my sister, some to a co-worker, and some to a customer. Have you thought of looking to see if any local farms or subsidary's deliver? Down here we have companies that will deliver to the door, produce. Perhaps it would be more cost effective to get it delivered in bulk.
@asliah (11148)
hi, during payday of course i will eat all food that i want to eat but 5 days before the payday again,i need to save money so that it will extend until payday again,so sometimes i buy noodles and dried fish to save money until payday.
That seems a little bit expensive for a pack of instant noodles, I'm usually about to get between 4-6 packs for a dollar and the thing that is great about those is that they are a very versatile thing. You know you always hear of college students living off of Ramen while they are in college, but we've started to use them in a lot of our cooking because of the fact that they are so very inexpensive. Of course, I can definitely see why you needed to get the vegetables for the animals because those are something that unfortunately aren't able to keep for very long.
@nezavisima (7417)
• Bulgaria
You really quick purchase bravo to you. it is wonderful when someone so fast I could not think breakfast or dinner. congratulations I'm glad. Good day!
@BarBaraPrz (21092)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I wish I had some fresh lettuce... in fact, a whole salad. Haven't really done any grocery shopping in what seems like ages but is probably only a week. Holidays tend to screw things up.