I got so much points

I put up a $10 walmart card on listia.com and got over 11 thousand points. so,just now I put up another $10 walmart card. and after that I am going to put up another walmart card. If this works out next year I will shop for free. big time. right now all I want are vera bradley bags and victoria secrets stuff. I love this site oh let me go check my box I won a vera bad that should be here.
I love listia too! I have gotten so much stuff off there, good stuff too! For free. =) It is the best site, it really is. I have over 12,000 points that I have to use one of these days but I have been so busy here lately. Lol. I will get to it eventually! =)
I have about 44 and I want to get a whole bunch more. so when I bid I bid high and leave the site and later find out I am the big winner. when you are low on bids you can't really win anything.
I did have about 58,000 points but I used most of them for Christmas... I got some good stuff off there! =-)
I don't know what I will have alfter listing all these walmart cards. I just know I might start selling these bags I can win with points. have you seen the prices they sell for in the stores. wow...
@BarBaraPrz (21054)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
What do you mean you "put up" those cards? How does that give you points? Please explain for those of us who aren't in the know about these things. Thanks.
Listia.com is a points shopping site. you list stuff you don't want and others bid with points to get it. I put up for sale $10 walmart cards and get good points. then I use them for bags that I could not afford to pay for in the store.
@BarBaraPrz (21054)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I see... Do you get enough points to warrant the $10 cost of the cards?
You know, I tried out listia a couple years ago when I first heard of the site. However, I have to admit that I really wasn't a fan of the site because I found it to be very hard to win anything on there. However, I've been going through a major purge in our home and I might consider getting rid of some of the things that I've got here so that I am able to earn some points on listia so that I might be able to do some free shopping for this year.
@Arieles (2474)
You put a $10 Walmart card on Lista and sold it? I'm not familiar with Lista, but hey that's alright making all those points like that. I think the Queen of England likes her bags too, have you ever seen her without one? I like Victoria Secrets too. One day I will have to make a point to go in there and actually buy something. It would be great to buy all of your stuff and then get it for free using up your points.