I never thought today would be so good.

I see so many people here that I have not seen in a very long time. what happened today to make everyone come out and be here. I am glad to see you all her as well. I know I thought I would be gone hours ago. but,home alone and fully rested I stayed. I am hoping everyone will make it another year on mylot. I will be gone for a short while and maybe when the ball drops. but,I want to wish you all a very happy New year.
@BarBaraPrz (20763)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I guess we're all trying hard to make payout at the end of the year, to start fresh in 2013. At least I am. I only have 35¢ to go.
I saw your name here early today,I am sure you made that already. I usually make payout in two weeks. so I am well over payout. I do hope you get that for the new year.
@BarBaraPrz (20763)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Well, I just got 11¢ for using the myLot search, so now I just need to make sure I have the other 24¢ locked up. I noticed one discussion I replied to today was already deleted. Who knows what will happen in the next 3&1/2 hours.
hi gifts and BarBaraPrz I set my goal unoffically at 25 dollars and I have 25.05 lol so anything I make today will just add a bit to that. I keep my minimum set at ten as one neverknose what could happen so at least I alway s make t en.I have yet to make a search and every get a reward .sarn.,
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
Im here.... Im open here in my cage from 5am today till 6pm new years day.Its 525 pm here in mexico, Ive had a good day here in the cafe. Sold alot of stuff and had a good flow on computers here. Hope it keeps on. Happy new years.....
so you stay there all those hours?
• Mexico
I started at 5am today. Worked till 2pm . Took a break till 5pm, my brother came in. Ive been back since 5pm till 10pm, and then we will trade off ever 3 hours after that. I need to do this. All internet cafe closed and business has been good all day. Ive made over 150.00 so far today. I made like 525.00 all month here, been real slow. So I had to do soemthing to make it a good month. Ive sure glad I did. Happy new years there gift. See you next here at mylot...
I can understand now and I would do the same if I could.
@NailTech (6890)
I'm not even sure who is all here as I have been on and off of here for the evening. I'm glad there are so many though, perhaps for the purpose of payout like someone suggested but also to ring in the New Year with everyone too I'd imagine. I have reached payout already but didn't last month) so for me it's not that kind of reason. I am just kind of lonely with not many to talk to, my family is either going to bed soon or are watching TV and no one on FB is talking much to me. I posted a new pic of me in a red dress and my hair done, etc. on FB this evening that I had to edit before it could go there (too dark, bad quality) but no place to go, LOL. I will just hang out with my mylot friends I guess and then swing over to slicethepie too.
hi nailtech Happy New Year glad y ou c an join us. I am here too as my roo mid sleeps all the time and is just about as much company as a doornob. lol
Hatley,you just made me bust out laughing. I am so glad your so funny. Nail,I am sure I will have to ring in the new year with mylot as well. I might not sleep early since I am still up now.
Yeah it has been busy here today and I like it! I will be here for a while tonight since I am just with my kiddos, my husband is sleeping already...Not much going on here at my house... Just relaxing and MyLotting!
That is so good the whole family is at home..My daughter is out and I can only hope she will be fine this special night.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
It's a holiday and people might get a chance to visit myLot specially those who has been busy with other activities. Enjoy your day gift! I am positive that the new year will bring more success for all of us.
I hope we all have a great year. I know I am off to one already. home with the mr and doing my lot who could ask for more.
@laken02 (3067)
im really glad you have so many people that care, im glad u got some rest and hope tomorrow u feel even better.. happy new years to you as well im looking forward to 2013 and hoping to be closer to God and do meaningful things and change my life for the better..starting by saying more prayers for other people , btw i said a prayer for you and your mother just a second ago..
Thank you so very much. I am hoping to see you more in the new year. take care.
@carolbee (16241)
And a very Happy New Year to you too. Hope you are feeling better. We are home since the weather is nasty here. Too slick to be out tonight so we canceled our plans and stayed home. My husband is relaxing in the other room watching tv and I've been working in the kitchen lining the cabinets. Needed to be done for so long but I waited until our new stove and oven were installed before tackling this job. And when I say it's a job, boy it's a job...lol
I still keep looking at my liner and not doing mine. I might not ever get to them since they are full now.
hi gifts is it not just great as there is nothing for us residents ongoing as we are not staying up to see the old year out just blah so I come here on mylot and kibitz with you all and have fun and respond and comment and to me its lovely. I get lonely as my roomie sleeps so much so all my friends here help me to enjoy my last day and eve of the old year.My son was here last night so he will not come tonight. and my ditsy roomie insists I go to bed at ten. no staying up til midnight.She had a hissy fit when I suggested that. Shes so full of it. but as we are got up at the ungodly hour of 6am I do go to bed at ten. Much as I do not want to .
Maybe you should check out other roomies who you know stay up later at night.
@nezavisima (7417)
• Bulgaria
every day this feels like loaded with lots of positive energy. I feel much better. rested and ready to work for a lot of work I'm ready to make money. I'm ready to give the best of myself this year. good day my friend! Happy new year!
Hi there. Happy New Year as well. The reason why I am here is because I wanted to start my year with mylot. I would probably be inactive again in the next few months but I would try my very best to come back and post something just to give everyone a heads up. Many just come and go in here...and I believe it's because they were busy with their lives that they just gave up this site...and I just couldn't do that. Hope all is well.
@alberello (4755)
Well, you thought that was not a good day, however you have been positively contradicted by the fact that you have seen many people and therefore, even in the small, the day was ok for you! Sometimes it just takes very little to be happy in life. I have always wondered that our task is not always going to look for happiness somewhere! Sometimes it us, we can find it easily between our four walls!
@Arieles (2474)
I wasn't around much yesterday since I was bonding with my grandson in the early afternoon. It was a nice day for me. He's such a good baby and I was thankful to have some time with him. I do know I will need to get to the thrift store to get this little guy some toys to play with. I will be around for the year. I'm enjoying my time so much on mylot and chatting it up with you and all my other online friends here on mylot.
@Hence27 (450)
Yesterday i had a very limited time in mylot,because i was watching my TV programs.But today i am here and i too feel this day is a very busy day for mylotter here in mylot.
@asliah (11148)
hi, everyday is an always surprise for me but of course we need to think more positive so we can get more positive good vibes for that day,like now i woke up with smile and tried to be happy for the whole day until i go home,and that will i do.
@AdalieM (1135)
I have been away for many months and it feels great to be back. In fact, I been posting here all day nonstop. I will always come back to mylot. I have met so many great people here and I made good friends as well. Not to mention, I have seen many great discussions around here. Happy new year, too.
@ashu770 (36)
today was the wonderful day, whole through my life i never so much as i enjoyed this new year.my college friends were here to surprise me with my favorite chocolate walnut cake.my mom prepared a wonderful dinner,there were our family friends, we together had a great dinner.then we all played cards n other indoor games.at last to add spice to the new year night we played music and danced.my friend being a great dancer performed on various numbers, we all enjoyed her dance.at the end at twelve we all just pick up bikes and rushed to ice cream parlor for having ice cream.in nutshell it was the best night of my life.
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
Since I live alone, I am not going anywhere on New Years. I am not feeling to good right now anyway, so I am just going to take it easy, watch television, and of course post in here. I may not be feeling well, but that won't stop me from coming in here at all. I do enjoy being here very much, as I have lots of fun, and I hope to continue to do so. Mylot is a great place to be anytime of the year. Take care, and have a blessed New Year.