...our new year movie marathon just ended

because everybody is slowly coming back into work mode and our with our money making activities. At least we had the time to watch my brother's movie collection,which wasn't bad. We had some movie marathon during Christmas up to the New Year when we didn't know how to waste the Christmas vacation. we had popcorn, dips and sticks,chips and even a dinner meal while watching. Thanks God for the hard disk drive to store all those movies and being portable at the same time. It'll be a great movie marathon next year. Any movie watching on the holidays?
@rafiholmes (2897)
wow..movie marathon from Xmas to NYE..how many movie did u watche daltogether...? do u remember? ... Remeber any of the titles too??
wow..thats alot .. Sherlock Holmes 1 and 2 ..is really good one..
...yes and feds my thirst for anything histrionic and Continental
Im searching my old downlaoded movies on my dvdr...feel like watching again Inglorious Basterd....and Tropic thunder...
@subhojit10 (7382)
Thanks a ton for sharing your discussion. Well i am glad to know about the movie marathon and i am sure u would have had a great time watching many movies at a time. I think when u have so many things to eat while watching a movie then it makes movie watching a memorable experience. U are absolutely right in thanking your hard disk for bearing so many movies. Ha ha ha. What movies did u watch in total? What say?
I completely forgot. I mean, we're supposed to pick 2 for person but you get into the mood and wathc as many as we could before we retire for the evening. or stay a little longer beofre bed. I think we covered many but we didn't watched all since there was a lot of choices and many also recommend some movies to download for the future.