Do you ever feel like your being hugged?

I know this sounds crazy to some. You can hit the back button now. Well,if your still here good There is a poster who always makes me feel like she just wrapped her hands around me I feel it all the time when she responds to me. I can't explain it to you either. I am guessing it is because she is a warm and loving person. But,I did tell her once that this is how she makes me feel.
@laken02 (3067)
nope your not crazy lol its great that this person makes you feel this way i have met lots of nice people on mylot and if u talk to the same people every day and read there post you do stsrt to feel close to them.. and then there are some people that whether on mylot or someone in person they are the sweetest individuals and seems they just go around smiling and always spreading joy where ever they go and they make you feel so good about yourself and being around them puts you in a great mood.. and it makes you want to better your life.. or me anyhow.. i dont like being around negative people anymore.. my new years resolution is to try be nice to everyone i can..
That is a great resolution to have. I think if we are all around kind people and then try to be kind ourselves we will have a better life all around.
That is great to even think for the new year. I know for me I am around positive people most of the time as well. I had to do a lot of dropping last year.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I can think of three members here who are just so loving that it makes you feel that they are there with you in the hardest of times. I am glad that they are on this site and are very active. One had some troubles and was gone for awhile, but I am glad she is back.
hi SomeCowgirl I am so glad she is back and I still remember the two days she visited me here in Gold'Crest.she is a warm and lovely and loving person She w as here in Garden Grove Ca to visit her own mom and she came to see me and it was just wonderful and i enjoyed every minute of it.She is as nice in person as she is on my lot too.I am also glad she is back as I had really missed her.Wish HWG would come back i do iss her too.
Well,you are here to make others fee the same way. I don't know who was gone and came back but I am glad she went to see you and made you feel better. I am glad she makes SCG feel great as well.
You know, come to think about it, there are probably two posters who make me feel like that. I mean I like and respect many posters. But an actual hug feeling, two people probably.
I get this all the time and I thought I was the only one. I am glad I am not.
@Arieles (2474)
I love being hugged. Touching and hugging are such a great way to show appreciation and love for the people in your life. I love to hug my kids every morning and when I hug them I tell them that I love them. Not one day goes by without me telling my two kids who remain at home how much I love them. Awe, that is really sweet about the poster who makes you feel like you are being hugged. It just brought tears to my eyes. It is so nice to know there are still people out there that can make you feel that way. I think it would be wise for us to tell the people we love and they make us feel when they are around.
I am one person who lives by this I never want to miss a moment to show love to people. my mother is the main person I am like this with.
I bet I know who you are talking about. I sometimes call her my aunt on here.
I have seen you call her this a few times. and this man calls her this as well.
There are some rally sweet people on here who care about all the people they respond to. I also think it is nice that you have let them know that they make you feel so good. I have always liked how MyLot makes me feel.
I am sure she makes a lot of people fee that way as well.
hi sharon PointlessQuestions often does that to me and you and several others give me warm fuzzy feelings like slipping on a soft pair of fuzzy slippers and my fluffy pink bathrobe I often type in here in the evenings.glad you get that feeling as its so comforting to me to feel like that.
That is a very sweet thing to read. I a so glad to have you here with us.
@Mavic123456 (9702)
• Thailand
THis is nice to know an.d you are fortunate to have someone let you feel that you are hugged and cared for. And sometimes, the inner of beauty radiates in even if hidden behind the cyberspace. You're fortunate to see the true color this person has.
@asliah (11149)
hi, of course yes,i could say that i have some friends not just here in mylot but even in Facebook who are really good to me,he always give advices whether about love or even in money and family,and it makes me feel very warmth,so thankful to have a friend like him.
When it comes to the relationships that I have with some of the people on this site, there are some people that it just makes me happy when I hear from them and I really feel like those people truly care about me. I know that I will probably never be able to get a real hug from people on here, but I really do feel like there are other mylot members that are such caring people that hearing from them really will brighten your dark days.
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
Yes all the time I feel like being hugged when I feel alone. I like it when people hug me. It is one of the greatest feeling that exists here on earth. A simple hug can make you forget everything that is troubling you.
@jenny1015 (13389)
I have felt the same way too with other member who tries to reach out. Sometimes, the conversation would become off the topic but it is I guess their way of letting me know that they really want to be friends. And it is always a warm feeling to be treated that way.
@winterose (39918)
Not that I can think of at the moment but I think it is great that you have a person in your life that makes you feel that way.
There are some genuinely nice people both on here and on other sites. So, I can understand what you mean; although, I would not be prone to put it quite in those terms.
@dee777 (1418)
• South Africa
I love hugs. It shows warmth. We must continue to hug and will ensure enough hugs from others! Happy hugging!