we are not facebook friends.

I am not adrian's friend on facebook. It never crosses my mind to go check what he is up to on his page. I am best friends with a girl who friended him. It never comes in our conversation at all. I am tired of reading all these posts from woman who are upset over their man liking another woman's photo. Or just about everything else you can think of. I told this one girl to get off his back and let him have a life. I wish some man would come on my page and act a fool. he would be embarrassed and leave.
@Arieles (2474)
I never friend anyone on facebook anymore. My facebook is public and if they want to friend me they can. I guess I don't have to worry about a significant other being on facebook or jealousy or anything like that. Most of my facebook page is full of things that keep my motivated in my fitness journey.
I am friends with my boyfriend on facebook and i do go on his page on a regular basis to see what he has posted because we all know that on our timeline/wall or whatever it is called now that some posts by people dont come up so i randomly go to his page and some other peoples pages as well. I dont usually ever see anything that pisses me off except who he accepts freinds with or if he sent them friend requests i get annoyed but never say anything and keep in in my mind. I have way more freinds on my page then he has on his so im sure he sometimes thinks stuff to so i dont say anything at all.
@chiyosan (29383)
That, what you have is about trust in the relationship and i am sure Adrian must have really been so proud and happy that you are lenient with him and you both respect each other's page, and you are the kind of woman that does not make any fuss about such petty stuffs, we get it. Some women are just all over their man. Well i don't think i would even want to get to know what they would do elsewhere... and so on. Who cares, they only give themselves a hard time and its all on them haha I deal with my man my own ways, my own terms so its between the two of us.
My boyfriend and I were Facebook friends when we were simply just friends. When we got involved, we remained so. Now, though, he has decided that he shall shrug off the yoke of Facebook and head off to other reaches of the internet. I have told him that such an action means that I can now talk about him on FB. That should make him just a tad nervous...
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
I guess it is normal that you chose it to be like this. On facebook you can't control who likes your photos or makes comments and you might start being jealous if you see other women trying to reach him. My bf doesn't have facebook and I am happy this way. Once he told me that he was thinking about creating a profile and I discouraged him. I feel bad that I did it, but to be honest I would feel akward if his old girlfriends started sending him friend requests etc. Lol I know some friendly couples who give their passwors to the other and then a weird msg pops up and they fight. I would never give my password to anyone or want to have access to my bf's page if he had one!
@asliah (11149)
hi, actually when i have a partner i always wanted that my account will connected to his account so that i would know who are his friends and who contacted him,but sometimes i get jealous when i see many girls who send message to him,but its still good to me.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I am sure that would be a very big mistake...and I am sure they would find out quick and in a hurry that it was a mistake.. because you are C R A Z Y,,,on any given day....LOL...