end of netbook era!

Have you read news in yahoo about Asus and Acer statement that they will cease the production of Net books.I am using Acer netbooks now.an I am comfortable using this than tablets. So it will be said to hear this news.and netbook has a long life span than tablets right?What do you think guyz. Are you ready for new Era of Computers?
I have my Asus eee Pc for four years now and it still works great! This is bad news. I prefer the netbook over the tablet especially since there is an actual keyboard and netbooks usually have more disk space than a tablet. I don't consider the tablet as a computer but a device sorta similar to the cell phone.
hmmm, it makes me interesting to buy asus than acer. anyway I have to saved money to buy a new one before it totally sold in the market.
@Sureoi (176)
This is bad. I prefer using netbooks than tablets. I agree with you that netbook have longer lifespan than tablets. The advantage of tablets is they are very portable and also very entertaining. But again I prefer netbooks than tablet PCs.