Should i have told him ?

We drove by my ex's house and adrain asked where does e live? i said on this block and he got mad and said,where does he live? I said why do you need to know where he lives. then he got mad and said,you still have feelings for him that is why you won't tell me where he lives. lol. I said,man you know all about that don't you. well,I know why he wants to know this. that no good Francine went to him telling him about me and my ex dating years ago and what not and he has never got over the fact that my ex still wants me. someone must have called him again tonight with some more mess. but,god is my witness I am not even going to that man's house an he lives around the corner from adrain. he had better leave that man alone because that man is not bothering him. I know something is going on and what ever it is won't be a secret long. he better ask someone else where he lives. Because ,I would not tell e where adrain lived either.
@Arieles (2474)
Well, if you don't tell him someone else might. Adrian doesn't have a temper does he? It's not as though you are doing anything wrong and you are being faithful. You can't control where the other guy lives. I can understand why you may not want to tell him where the other guy lives, but I find it best to be completely honest in all aspects of your relationship. Well, I hope you get this all worked out between you and Adrian, especially after he proposed to you. Anyways, Adrian shouldn't worry about this other guy because he is the one you are marrying.
Adrian is never going to let it go because when we first got together we talked about my ex. I told him how we never had a fight or even argued over anything. we got along so well and he took good care of kay and myself. and how kay still respects him as a father figure. the reason we broke up is because he punched his 5 year old in the head and she landed into a concrete wall. I had no choice but to report him and he was locked up.
@Arieles (2474)
Wow! Sounds like you left him for a very good reason. The safety of your kids is your number one priority.
@laken02 (3067)
is;nt is crazy how people love to get things started u are probably right.. and no i would not tell adrian where he lived either lol.. u dont need that mess of trouble .. but i think its cute that he is jealous well not cute but it just shows you how much he care.. i think he would do anything for you and he is probabyl afraid he will lose you and you are his world .. you are lucky to have someone who lives you that much very few people can say they have that.. but i hate to see people fight so i hope he dont go find the guy and knock him out or something that would be bad... take care :)
This guy lives right behind my mother. I hope and pray no one told this man that I go over to his house because I can see adrain siting across the street from this mans house waiting on me to come out. It is kind of cute because he is crazy for no good reason.
@sid556 (31005)
actually, it is not cute at all.
@rhodzptc (1319)
well he has his reason to be jealous and to get angry because you wouldn't tell him what he needs to know right? Your just like keeping secret to him.
If my ex asked me for adrians address I would not tell it to him. So,out of respect for that there ie no way I am telling adrain where my ex lives. he can find out on his own.
@BarBaraPrz (19844)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Ah, the green eyed monster Jealousy raises its ugly head... Good for you for not telling.
THis man has no reason to feel this way over anyone. he knows just how I feel about him what would be the point in letting all this crap bother him. it makes me boil when I think of it. but,I am going to let go and be me because I am sitting here all alone and I could be over my friends house if that were the case. this man drops me off and picks me and where I go just about every time I leave the house. he knows first hand what I am doing. he is crazy.
@asliah (11149)
hi, if i am in that situation or my man ask it to me,i will tell to him the address of my ex partner because that person is my ex partner and i don't need to hide it from him,because the more you keep it the more your partner will accuse you that you still have feeling for that man.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
What do u mean something is going on and it won't be a secret long? The only reason Adrian knows your ex wants you back is because you told him, when you should have just kept that to yourself...so what do you think is going on...and do you really believe that your ex dosen't know where Adrian lives....come on.... But with you being a good girl there should be nothing steering to go wrong....right???
@sid556 (31005)
Adrian seems very jealous and controlling. I think this will get to you eventually if you don;t find a way to work this out. I hope you hold of on the marriage plans for your sake.
If the guy is a criminal who physically assaulted a small child, why on earth would Adrian think you have any use for him? Why doesn't Adrian focus more on making his relationship with you better instead of picking fights about exes and trying to drive a wedge between you and your daughter? If he is really serious about your relationship, the two of you should be going to couples' counseling now to iron out some issues. He wants to marry you, or, at least, that is what he has said. The best time to work out issues is before the nuptials.