Pre-occupied mind

With the many things to be done from work, home and many more, have you encountered that you feel your mind is pre-occupied and does not know what are the first thing you should do since all of them are need to be prioritized? Unfortunately, most of the time, you ended without any accomplishments? How do you handle such situations mylotters? good day.
I start with what I need done first and work my way down the list. I don't let it get the best of me. If I don't get it all done there is always another day.
Yes, there are still another day to continue. But in the case that all of the things to be done are needed on the same day is really hard to manage. In my case, there are some instructions given the previous day and needed to finish on the following day which has been loaded already of the things to do with teh same importance. This makes me really crazy.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I am applying the importance and urgency method. With everything is important then the second measure would come. which among these important things are urgent? Which are not? Then I can decide which thing to do first. Have a nice day!
This is something I can use. Thanks for the suggestion. I really can't decide what to do first due to many instructions that comes every now and then. Sometimes, even I have already list, there still comes to be prioritized first.
@Adoniah (7515)
I have become a list maker... I used to quietly laugh at folks who insisted on lists...Now I have little notepads by my chair, computer, in the kitchen, and by the bed just to keep things in line... It does help as long as I do not lose the notepads...
i think I should resume my list of things to do too in order to make my daily taskt in order and organized. Thanks for reminding me.