My book become a place i write my discussion topic

Malaysia
Hmm before this i buy a book to write Japanese lyrics song but right now it become a place i write a discussion i want to start in mylot. When in my mind have a topic i want to discuss i write it in my book because i dont want i'm forget the topic i want to discuss.
I have a piece of paper by y computer just for this. I also told my friend to walk with a note pad and jot down things she wants to write about as well.
Yeah it is very good things to jot down in piece of paper or in notepad to make sure we not forget about it.
@deazil (4556)
That's a very good idea. And I see other people do it to. You're getting to be a professional mylotter, Aka. And if I ever make a discussion, I'll remember this tip from you and buy a notebook to write it in.
Yeah you can do this too. Maybe you can start a topic about online earning?
@deazil (4556)
Online earning is a good idea but I don't want to start one about that. If I did I would want a unique approach, something to make it stand out from the other discussions about online earning. I have an idea for a topic but I want to upload a photo with it. I have no way to upload the picture. It's a photograph I have from a long time ago. I think I would need to buy a scanner. I don't know if I can afford it. But I'm thinking about it.
You also can help me if you start a discussion about online earning.
@Mavic123456 (9703)
• Thailand
Very good Aka, you write down first what you want to discuss. It i easier snd organized. You are learning a lot
Yeah but still some of topic i still dont know whether i should share it here or not.
• Thailand
You ask miss deazil if a certain topic is okay for posting. I don't know the OK topics too
• Thailand
[b]This post contains content of a mature nature. You have selected to not view content of a mature nature. If you would like to view this post, you must first change your preferences to allow mature content. +   -    ! [/b] Hahahaha. Now Aka will wonder what you have in th is post hahaha
@sriroshan (2586)
Hey friend it is not only you even I do the same thing but I write it on old diary I have got. Secondly whenever I write any article before submitting it I always make a point to copy in the separate folder plus on my pen drive also.
• Thailand
Wow such organized people.... Happy new year sriro
That good so when you forget you can refer to your old diary.
@deazil (4556)
Hi sriroshan, Mavic & Aka! Nice to see my friends all in one place! I have a book that I keep all my discussions in.....oh, wait, I don't have any discussions. That must be the book where all my recipes are. No wonder I couldn't find them.
@ARIES1973 (9533)
• Legaspi, Philippines
That is a very good practice akamaru. I was able to consume several notebooks already because of the discussions the I have written. I am again planning to buy two more notebooks, one I will be using here in myLot and the other one on Expertscolumn. I really need to have a notebook because there are times that I cannot use my laptop especially when I am traveling. This way, I could jot down everything that I want to write. I'm sure you will be successful on your online career! Have a nice day!
Maybe some people think note book is nothing because they have laptop or tablet but note book still very useful for me. Thanks Aries i hope i can successful in my online career. I want to buy my own laptop when i get money from online earning.
@trisha27 (3505)
I think that it is a good idea to write your ideas down for discussions you like to start on mylot. I used to do that and now I don't any more. But I think that I would like to start doing that again. I know sometimes I come up with a discussion but then later I forget about it.
You should start doing it again. I just write down topic i want to discuss in my note book but sometime i write a discussion detail too if i feel boring and dont know what to do.
@iluvusabado (2560)
we do the same. i have this small notebook where i write topics i want to start here. then i type it in notepad so that i would just copy-paste it here when i feel like the timing is right.
What we write in note book we write it here. So we not struggle to make a discussion. That why i write my discussion topic in note book.
@yugocean (8202)
Good idea of starting discussions by writing down, this gives two benefits 1. You will keep up your writing when today most of the people are only typing and hardly write anything. 2. You will not miss something interesting that you might like to share and discuss, this most of the people forget in time.
It become hardly writing because we are not prepare for a topic we want to discuss. Yes i not miss something interesting i want to share and discuss even the topic i want to discuss is happen days, weeks, month or years ago if i write in my note book.
@williamjisir (22904)
When I have something in mind for starting a new topic, I try to remember it, but it is still better for me to write it down on a piece of paper for me not to forget. Ways to remember discussion topics may vary. I am interested to learn about yours. Happy mylotting.
I have collect hundred of discussion topic i want to discuss and write down in my note book. So i still can make a discussion for 2 or 3 month. In that time i can think a new topic to discuss.
@nijolechu (1845)
Yes, it really is nice to have a piece of paper or a notepad that you carry around on your person so that you can write up a topic you want to discuss on Mylot. I would like to write down some interesting stuff that comes to my mind on my piece of paper that I carry around in my pocket. Because I am sure to forget it if I don't quickly write it down. lol.
Piece of paper very easier to missing i think better you write in small notepad.
hi AkamaruKei well looks like you will need to get another book or notebook so you have one for ,mylot discussions and one for the Japanese song lyrics. That's really a great idea about using a notebook for writing down ideas for discussions.
Yeah hatley so i not repeat a same discussion again if i write in my notebook. Maybe i should buy another book to write Japanese lyrics song.