Money doesn't it feel good when you making money?

@shante2 (338)
I love the idea of setting my goals high to retain money, money isn't my world, but it sure feels good to have money in my world, it comes in handy when you want to purchase new cars, new houses, new things that our your desires, Money it sho feels good when you making it.
I can agree with that. I rather enjoy making it myself. There's a certain gratification that comes with it, don't you think? There's also a not so subtle science to it, but most people I have learned miss out on it. So, I'm curious, in what ways to do you spend your time making money? Internet, conventional. Please share.
@shante2 (338)
HI Writergirl74, You are so right about money . And i try to make money the best way I know how, I went to school just so that I can better myself. I found that now days working a 9 to 5 is so difficult, because they don't want to pay you what you worth or what you deserve, so must time I finding myself working many jobs at a time. I think that money is good and it comes and it goes the hardest thing I find with money, is making it stay , saving it.
Well one thing I can definitely tell you about money is that you will never get rich or financially free from working or saving. You've got to use leverage honey. And nowadays it's much easier to do with the internet. Because of the drive I see that you have I believe you can make that a reality a lot sooner rather than later. It's a mere decision really. From the looks of things you certainly do have what it takes. I think you need the right information and training and you can make a fortune online. You seem to have a charismatic spirit about you which works well when you are aiming for earning a living online. I was kind of in a forced situation when I started my online career. My grandmother was at home with me at the time and needed 24 hour care , so I had to stay home, but I wasn't making any money. I needed something. I prayed and prayed and one day an opportunity came. One that I was willing to give my time and attention to. Totally changed my life and my concept of making my living online. I have been stuck ever since. To be honest, most people don't make enough money to save. People have not learned the money game yet, as long as it's been being played. There is a method to making money and if you plan on having enough left over to actually enjoy life, you almost always can believe you will not be doing it alone. You need help. The first thing to realize is the be the kind of help you need and then you will attract the people to you that will best suit your situation. I think I like you already. Get back at me. We should talk more.
@shante2 (338)
Hi Writergirl74, Thank you for your encouraging words, That was very helpful, and thank you for seeing something in me just by me being here posting on here, I truly appreciate it. I will get at you sometime so we can chat. I sent you a inbox the other day answering your last post but I not sure that you have read it yet, but when you get the chance you will. Have a Nice day and Thank you.!!!:)
@prashu228 (25821)
I agree friends money gives us security and makes us feel safe . It gives life to people. Though money is not everything still we need it.
Money isn't everything and shouldn't be the basis for anything, but it sure can make life more interesting and fun. Let's face it, no one truly wants to be broke and trying to figure out how to make it all the time.
@shante2 (338)
Hi, I totally agree with you, money can give us a sense of security although it isn't everything, because having money lightens up the load and makes room for more enjoyment. Being broke can make things harder or even make things worst for a person in his or her life.!!!:)
@ARIES1973 (9535)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I am also aiming to earn more money in order to support my family and also to buy the things that I want. That is why I am trying my best to know the way around online because I can see a great opportunity out here. I know that with proper strategy I could be able to get what I want. Have a nice day!
@shante2 (338)
Hi, ARIES1973, thank you for your comment, I appreciate it , I feel like money is a a great thing because it is a means of financial support for us all, and a better living, I believe that if you weigh your options online like you are doing you will find everything you so desire. You have a good day too.!!!:)
Hello ARIES1973. You are correct. If you utilize the proper strategy you can most certainly have what you desire. This is what made me reply to your comment. Not everyone realizes that there is a strategy to earning online. Once you learn it, you can almost write your own ticket. I recommend it. I am so fond of the internet and the opportunity it has given so many people to enjoy and create a life they would normally not be able to. What types of strategies have you currently began to look at? There are so many things out there. In my opinion you should consider something that will help you learn. It is not hard to earn money online. Not at all. In fact like you said when incorporating the proper strategy one can be quite successful. Cheers! Here's to your success!
@CatGods (4596)
I have more fun making money than I do spending it. And it's really nice to make enough to pay all of the cost of living bill plus put some in the savings on a monthly basis. I just got myself a new washer and this month I'm going to get my truck an alinement. I totally work online and have been doing so for about 13 years. But I need to step it a notch because there are some big ticket items I want to buy and I want to be able to put more in my savings.
@shante2 (338)
Hi CatGods, Thank you for your comment. I think that you said some important stuff, I think that making money is a good thing , because you can save it just like you said, and in saving money that allows one to be well off in my opinion, saving for a rainy day and saving for things that we want to pay later.!!!:)
@Archie0 (4669)
Who wouldn't love making money? Ofcourse i love to earn, i want to earn so much that i can complete my dreams before i die but it is also important that we work to earn money and also same time we should enjoy what we work.
@shante2 (338)
Hi Archie0, you are so right and thank you for your comment. We should be able to enjoy our money, why can't we, we work so hard to achieve it and I plan on enjoying it, money ain't just here for my bills, but it's here to do what I want it to for me as well.
We can't live without money in our lives. so I plan to make it any way I can. I am having the time of my life tonight with you and these nice posts. after your done I might go to bed. but,lets have some fun making money.
@shante2 (338)
Hi Giftsandbagscom, Why thank you for the compliment, I'm just trying to keep it honest you know. But yeah money is a pleasure and having it is a dream, I love it, although it don't make me, I the person makes the money and I love the things I can buy with it. They say money don't buy you love but it's buying me the things that I love lol!!!:)
@rosekiss (30287)
• Eugene, Oregon
I do enjoy making money online, even though it isn't all that much. I am on a fixed income too, and even that isn't enough at times to pay my bills like it should. It is hard trying to save money, especially in this economy, when everything you come to, cost more. I hope in time though, to make more money than I do now, so I can live comfortably, and not always stress out about money. In the meantime, I will just continue doing what I am doing, and see how it goes. Take care, and have a great day.
@shante2 (338)
Hi Rosekiss, Thank you so much for your comment I really appreciate it. I think that money is a good thing to have because it serves a purpose of helping us live better in this world. I am sorry to hear that you have to at times worry about money, But I'm here to tell you don't worry it will be okay ok and just continue to do what you are doing and be a good cheer over what you have and God will bless you with much. You have a nice day was a pleasure to find your post here!!!:)