Who do you want to see make a come back in this music world?

@shante2 (338)
I would love to more of the 1990's artist come back and make a appearance in gthe music world, I wish some of this new artist will make way for some of the old artist that kind of gave them a plateform to shine just a lil bit, Like for example I want to hear some Joe, Ginuwine, sum Boyz to men,Tevin campbell I know this people our old but they were so great when they were around music had a different vibe to it back then, I guess I just wanna hear more soul and heart these days.
@Rainegurl (2158)
I love 90's music as well. I was a teenager then I would love to see and hear Oasis, Radiohead, Bush, Live and The Cranberries again. Jewel, Wilson Philips and Lisa Loeb. sigh. Those were the days...
@shante2 (338)
Hi, Thank you for you opinion. I think the 90's is great so thanks for agreeing with me to. I don't know much about your artist you named but i will be sure to check them out!!!:)