Kids just keep on going and never get tired

So my daughter got up at 5 am to catch the plain, had a 6 hour flight then 3.5 more hours between bus and ferry. Then the time change is 3 hours. So it is now 9 pm where she is but her time she is still on would feel like midnight and she is 9 years old and still saying she is not ready for bed after the long day of travel and time difference. My god I am exhausted and all I did was the 3.5 ferry and bus trip. Kids never wear out.
I tell you when she hits that bed she will fall out flat. I know when my daughter would stay up it was all good till she laid down or rested her head on the sofa.
@misjoseph (162)
yes that is true because my daughter is the same way. she is doing all the work in the house that she is able to do and she still does the shopping as well. i love my daughter so much ...
@edvc77 (2143)
That is because they are still young and they have lots of energy. When someone reaches the age of 30, one's muscles strengths is reduced every year. Adults must exercise regularly. :-)