You cna't make a woman be with another man..

There is always someone out there dating a man you would never date. that does not mean she should leave him because you would not date him. there is always going to be someone out there waiting up all hours of the night for a loser to come home. just because she confides in you does not mean you can make her leave. He can do all kinds of things to her you don;t like. Just be there for her and hope one day she will find a new person who loves and respects her. I pray evryday for my child who loves and abuser. but,there is noting I can do. I read all the time on facebook about woman who are really taken advantage of. it makes me wish I could do more for them. no relationship is perfect and no one person knows everything about their mate either. there are thing we all except that some would not. be a dear friend to those sad woman and men.
@911Ricki (13602)
It's like telling a drunk to stop drinking.
Yeah you are so right. They have to admit first that they have a problem or in this case that they are with an abusive person. And then they have to want their life to change. It is so sad to see so many people who are abused very badly and yet they stay. They have to want their life to be better and different. Some people though don't think that is possible.
@yoniarnon (1081)
• Israel
I agree with 911Ricki. But i think we can't see the whole picture, and maybe he is "a bad boy" but inside the home he show a lot of respect and love for this girl, and because of that she is still with him..
@911Ricki (13602)
Both are right as well. They have to want to change or they wont. I had a lady I use to work with, she was with this man 25 years, he was still with his wife, promising to leave her, and yet his wife, her and him lived together for those 25 years. She finally realized he wouldn't change nor leave his wife, so she packed her bags and left. I had a cousin who's boyfriend was a real d*ck, but he respected her.
This is such a very sad truth, but it is something that I've had to deal with concerning my very best friend. You see, her boyfriend has been very abusive to her in many ways, from treating her children different from the way that he treats his own to hitting her and also emotionally abusing her. She keeps saying that she is going to leave, but she hasn't done it yet. As much as I would like for her to leave, it just isn't something that she is ready to do.
@natliegleb (5186)
that all depends on their perspective i would say and ultimately it would depend very much on how they take it up and their desire to be with them
@KrauseHome (32346)
Personally, it would be nice if women and men who are in relationships like this could wake up and realize what is happening to them, and choose to get out and move on with their lives to a better time. My mother stayed with my Step Dad even though he was physically and sexually abusive to us kids, and to her. She felt it was Best for the sake of us kids, and even when to a Church that thought no matter what you never Divorce, and men were always right. All we can do is be supportive of them as a person. Not of their choices, but be supportive for them, and be around if they ever choose to leave. Also saying a Prayer never hurts as well, of one for Safety, and something to happen to help them see it's time to change things.
@mariaperalta (19097)
• Mexico
your right there.. and the more someone tells them the more they do it. A never win there. Take care....
@sriroshan (2586)
Yes you are correct if we does not want to or like to date with the particular person then surely there will be someone else who will be their. I can after all god must have decided who should be whose partner in life. It is we simply try on one person to another sometime and at last we feel happy to find the right person
@alberello (4756)
Well, dear friend. By now it is clear to me that you are not very serene as your daughter continues to come out with the "loser." But there are some aspects that I would like to shed some light. - Your daughter is however in love with this loser - If this man has wronged, what has really made from hurting her so Lastly I say, if you really do not agree that your daughter go out with this person, you couldĀ  make her a good speech, just to let her know in the hope to change her mind? Your Italian friend Alessandro.
@agrim94 (3812)
Hi, Now we have a popular saying in Hindi that dil aaya gadhi pe to pari bhi kya cheez hai meaning if your heart loves an as s than even a fairy wont look pretty to you. All you would find is that your beloved is not only most beautiful but also the best person in world. If it wasnt so then only a handful of people would find love and no other. Each individual has chemistry with one special person who they plan to spend whole life with. How much they stay together is another thing . Yes my heart goes for the people who get abused. One can never be more careful on net.
@asweetie (1188)
Hi giftsandbagscom. It is a myth that only women get taken advantage off. I know a guy who was taken advantage of by a an american girl and robbed him of lots of money but wht she robbed him off was his faith in women. Now he no more has faith in love or women. There are all kind of people and bad people are bad, they can be of any gender. Yes i fully agree that you can not force anyone to love any person. You might hate someone and yet your best friend or even your sister might want to die for him.
@winterose (39932)
absolutely not, not everyone accepts things they should not at all. This may be your experience, the experience of the people you know but not everyone is like that. They are very good relationships out there that work with no major issues at all.
@pomwango (1355)
• Kenya
its sad that there are people clinging on bad relations because they feel they cant get better.it will be good to talk to your daughter alot and also get her to share with other married ladies who are in happy relationships so that she can open her eyes early enough.its sad that someone has to lead a sad life yet relationships can be very beautiful moments.
@Dominique25 (9476)
Yeah I agree with you. It is good for us to be a friend to these individuals and offer a listening ear when it is needed. I hope that your daughter will be able to see in time that she deserves better. People either live with their situation or they make efforts to change it. It's up to them though to make the move.