Today is my baby brother's birthday...

@vandana7 (63733)
He bleats.. Even though he is older than Sufferina.. And if he gets angry... God help the wolves... Hope he has a good time today... It guarantees others will be spared for one day at least... No prices for guessing. If you go about doing that ...the discussion will get classified as puzzle and get deleted. Come to think of it...it is going to be deleted anyway...so if you join me in wishing Lamby many happy returns of the day...you wont earn anything except a good friend. Think about it...... By the way, Lamby shares his birthday with Deepika Padukone...and she is gorgeous ...my favorite in recent times..well...I used to like Vidya Balan till she acted in Dirty Picture..and this bit is honestly added to prevent the discussion being deleted before the 6th of January 2013. Time we confused myLot a bit, isn't it?
@Archie0 (4669)
A very happy birthday to your baby brother i don't know much about the actresses but i just wanted to wish Lamby a birthday wish.
hi vandy hope this does not get axed as I want to wish Lambie a Happy 'birthday. So Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Lambie happy birthday to you and many more. From P Hatley.
@hora_fugit (5437)
Wishing him a very happy B'day!!! Will he see this?
@vandana7 (63733)
If he sees this...he will cry like a baby...and possibly throw a tantrum for being called a baby when he is going out on a date with a myLotter. lol He is at his best when he throws tantrums, isn't it? lol
I don't see saphy here. Hope she will come and demand an explanation to why you spelt her name like that!
@vandana7 (63733)
Blonds need explanation for everything...something the rest of us take it for granted...so she is a sufferina..right? Honestly, I am missing her...
@sishy7 (27653)
I may be the first to wish him here as I posted mine few days before his birthday. I don't know if he even saw it as there was not even a to acknowledge. I could not be here on his birthday, that's why I posted it early when I could.
@vandana7 (63733)
Oh dear...he sure needs somebody to box his years, and it might as well be me.
@sishy7 (27653)
Request accepted the second I saw it, thanks! It's right here on your own topic 2 weeks ago, Lamb. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2734928.aspx?p=4
Just drop here to say belated happy birthday!IT seems like you really love your brother . He should be lucky of having you as sister.Goodluck!
@vandana7 (63733)
I hope he realizes that..lol Kidding...actually I am the one who is lucky to have him as a bro. :)
@BarBaraPrz (19590)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I didn't know the two of you were related... Happy baa baa to baa...
@vandana7 (63733)
Yeah...I adopted him..he was doing so much baa baa..lol
Hello my friend vandana7 Ji, Well, It has not been deleted yet. Happy New Year-2013 May God bless You and have a great time
Hi dear Vandana You have a baby brother? Lamby shares his bday with Deepika!!!! You liked Vidya Balan Why this should be deleted before 6th January, i mean today. I AM GETTING CONFUSED Any way convey my wishes