Unconditional love

There are a bunch of people out there loving in their own special way. I am so glad that there is such love out there. I also think that mo matter what we do in life. we all deserve unconditional love. that kind of love that will be there no matter what goes on in life.(except cheating) I am one who loves unconditionally and I am a better person for it. I take the good and the bad and I work it out. I am happy with myself for all I have made it through. If you have this kind of love just know your a special person.
@asliah (11148)
hi, unconditional love?this is an everyone wanted to have,sometimes there are relationships who have a conditional love,mostly happen to gays and that is my observation,very seldom for a guy to love his gay partner hundred percent and real.
@MsTickle (24994)
To me, unconditional love is just that...no ifs, buts or maybes. If you stuff up and hurt me and are a royal jerk then I will still love you but it might take me a while to forgive you. If you won't talk about it, if you won't try and fix what went wrong then there's nothing more I can do.
Unconditional love has a broad meaning. Loving a person without asking anything in return...you just want to love someone with all your heart no matter who he is, no matter what happens, accepting his positive as well as his negative attitudes. In that way, i consider myself as someone who gives unconditional love. I know myself and I'm proud of what I have gone through in life just by giving this so called "unconditional love".
@PDP555 (9)
Absolutely, you are correct if at all there is pure love on this planet it is unconditional love. Imagine every person on this planet giving every other human being this kind of love, planet would have been such great place to live.
@Arieles (2474)
lolYou sound so much like me Gifts. I too believe unconditional love is the best gift anyone can give to anyone else. I also know that even though someone has cheated on me and I wouldn't tolerate it, I would still have feelings for the person. Those feelings don't just die because someone cheated on me. Everyone deserves unconditional love and everyone should love unconditionally, it is the best way to live your life. When you can love unconditionally you find you are a happier person.