Addiction to myLot

By Lana
So happy to be part from this site it's not for money or anything but participating to any of discussions and to start a new discussion is even better! I think I mean I love this site already!are you with me? or it's just me? ha ha
@jenny1015 (13389)
A lot of members do actually feel the same way as you, too. I am one of them, as well. And I do think that it is much better to spend time on this site than just play online games, which I used to do.
yes, it's more sensible, fun and productive
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I am glad that you were one of us. Welcome to the club of myLot addicts! I have been addicted to this sites for months already and it seems this addiction has no cure anymore. Based on my research , there is no rehabilitation center fo myLot addicts. Have a nice day!
let it be to our lots. ha ha
@alienstar (5140)
I have rejoined mylot after a long time.this is the site i loved very much as this was the first earning site for me.I really felt bad when mylot stopped earnings program and many members did move out of this great forum.But i feel, many of mylot old members like me wil join back.BY the way, i am really finding it difficult to find a link for starting a new discussion here ! can anyone help me in starting a new discussion please?