Health disorders rising day by day

We need to follow serious strict health regime or we might end up losing all the good habits and follow the severe old bad ones and suffering more for sure.So ideally need to work out more is needed in these days
@Archie0 (4669)
you are true. I have started a healthy diet regime and a workout session. I hate to do exercise but now i have made up a point that everyday i will at least try and do 40 min workout and a proper diet in which i won't starve myself. I love to do diet and exercise but there is lack of motivation and i need a pusher always.
@prashu228 (25504)
so you have a starting problem do one thing read some books regarding diet and exercises and also keep some good pictures of models whom you admire or some pictures who can motivate you. This may help to some extent.
@asliah (11148)
hi, yes that is true that day by day there are many health problems rising especially today that we are in high technology world lifestyle,so its better when we eat healthy vegetables and avoid over eating of meat or the processed food such as hotdogs.
@magtibaygom (4864)
I know of some experts who advocate lesser workout time for good health. They said, "working out for 7 minutes is as good as working for one hour." They said, it's actually better.
I think that within normal peramedors we should use good habits. Using common sense is important too. Keeping up on health products and new ideas is a good idea. Weights, working out, walking, etc. all are good health measures. And drinking plenty of water is also.
@prashu228 (25504)
hi yes we are more used to stable life now compared to previous years. we have machines for everything . Eating junk food . No work at all to the body. so obviously health disorders/problems are increasing day by day. People now has recognized this and are trying to maintain god health and are changing their eating habits to good ones along with exercises. At least few miles walk a day. This can help us to a great extent.
@jugsjugs (13045)
In one way you are right what you are saying, but there are people out there that can not work out due to illness, then there are other people that make them self ill by trying to hard or not getting checked by a dr before they start a new health style.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Health is wealth and I agree on that. See how many people are now dying of cancer due to negligence. Let's start living a healthy life at an early age before it is too late.
@Arieles (2474)
It's true. Here in the USA we are the unhealthiest of all the other countries. Disease runs rampant here and it's all because of our diet, the foods we eat has done this to us. All the processed junk that we consume everyday. High blood pressure, strokes, cancer, diabetes, it's all a consequence of our poor food choices. We have to get away from the McDonald's french fries and burgers (have you seen the mold experiments? that food doesn't mold). We have to stop eating processed foods (Cheetos's, chips, hamburger helper, etc) None of it is good for us. We have to eat more fruits, vegetables, beans, carrots, turmeric and other spices and start drinking more water. Eating more nuts and seeds, healthy fats like avocado and olive oil. The information is out there we just have to search for it.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
your right. Even with me if I dont drink alot of water one day. I feel bad the next day. every ones body is different. Take care there.