Busy day tomorrow

@911Ricki (13602)
I have to be up just after 6am, and be at the job to file the papers at 7am. I then will wander around until 9am when I have to volunteer, there is no point of going home in between, to only come back this way. I will most likely wander around Walmart, then get a free hot chocolate at McDonalds. I volunteer from 9am - 11am, then work 11am - 2pm, then 3:50pm - 8:30pm. I know I will be exhausted by the end of tomorrow night. I will know tomorrow if I still have the other job or not as I phoned them and told them I can't do night. By the sounds of it I will be on afternoon.
@BarBaraPrz (17360)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Can you go to the shelter earlier and have a bit of a rest there? If it were summer, I'd suggest taking a nap in your car.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
long day indeed.. make sure you get some rest tonight...Hoe you can go to new job in day time. Take care there...
@911Ricki (13602)
I am relaxing tonight, and about to watch a movie before bedtime.
Don't try to take on too many activities but also what's 3:50-8:30 because you didn't explain it. Is it another work period or something?
@911Ricki (13602)
3:50pm - 8:30pm is my other job.
There is really nothing that I hate more than when I have a day where I really don't have all that much time to even so much as take a breath. This is kind of what it is going to be like for us tomorrow. You see, I told my husband that I would go to the oncologist's office with him and then I need to call my attorney about my personal injury claim from the car accident that I was involved in during the summer. I'm certainly hoping that I will be able to get a fair settlement out of the accident that I was in because I am still in some degree of pain each and every day of my life.
@Blondie2222 (17759)
Well it does sound like you have a busy day ahead of you. I like being kept busy though it makes the day go by quick. We were super busy at work today and I was thankful for that because lately we been slow. I hope you get the job still after not being able to work nights and hopefully they will understand.
@lilybug (21182)
You do have a full day tomorrow. My day tomorrow is not bad at all. I have to be at work at 5 am -11am. After that I have to make a few batches of toffee popcorn to mail to a customer and then I am free the rest of the day. I don't know what I am working at my other job yet, so the rest of the week might be hectic. I just don't know yet.