does it help in weight loss

@pomwango (1355)
Kenya
i have heard the Chinese take lots of green tea with their food to assist in digestion and weight control,is this true and what other help does green tea do in our bodies?
@BabyCheetah (1913)
Green tea actualy boosts your metabolism so that's how it helps you lose some weight. It also increases energy, boosts immune system and is good for your skin and oral health as well I've heard. And antioxidants are always good too
@pomwango (1355)
• Kenya
i am definitely going to look for some,the good things it can do you have mentioned are many i will go for it.
Yeah definitely and you know if it's too hot you can just make ice green tea and I sweeten mine with a bit of honey too, nice natural sweetener and it's delicious. I love my tea more than coffee actually. If you have a cup a day you will notice the difference I think
@pomwango (1355)
• Kenya
Thanks alot am going to do this,2013 is my year of better healthier living.
I think somewhat it is helpful to lose the weight by drinking tea. As you said, it could help for the digestion. In Tibet there are no more fruits and vegetables there. And their food mainly includes the milk, cheese, meats and so on. This is why the tea plays a main rule in their life. They drink tea so that it will be helpful for them to digest.
@Archie0 (4669)
I love Tibet, i want to know more about your culture.
@subhojit10 (7384)
Thanks a ton for sharing this discussion. Yes of course, intake of green tea is a good way of getting rid of flab and fats. In fact if u take green tea a day once then it not only helps u reduce your weight but also helps in your bowel movement. Although i have never taken green tea but my parents do take it on a daily basis and i have seen the difference. What say?
@pomwango (1355)
• Kenya
i think i will look for it, its better to be healthy than sorry.i appreciate your advise and you should also try it.
@Archie0 (4669)
Yes definitely. Green tea is another negative calorie food as explained in my discussion here http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2744695.aspx Green tea acts as an anti oxidant as well. Also it helps in mainint skin health and weight loss.