Got some samples today

@911Ricki (13602)
I got some Advil samples today in the mail, as well as a calendar. The Puralator came a little later in the afternoon, and dropped off a parcel for me. I opened it to be another Eurkanuba starter kit (which had a cute poop bag holder, with poop bags, a $7.00 off coupon, and a booklet), also a few stickers, and a megnet.
I tend to go on spurts where I will try to get free samples from companies and then quite a bit of time will pass and I won't try to get free samples and then I will go through trying to do it again. I do know that when I've either signed up for samples online or I write to various companies to see if I might be able to get some samples I am always very, very excited to check my mail and see if I've gotten any of my samples.
@911Ricki (13602)
I go on spurts as well, it's more during the winter months when I am not working as much. During the summer I tend to be working 7 days a week, so I don;t spend much time online. I love getting a pile of samples, and it does save a lot of money.
@Blondie2222 (21399)
That's cool you got more samples in the mail. I love getting samples in the mail, it's fun. I haven't gotten any samples in awhile, however I haven't really signed up for any either. Enjoy your coupons and free samples.
@911Ricki (13602)
I love getting sdamples, and saving the money. I just made a list of companies to email and will do that today sometimes.
@cher913 (25893)
my hubby signed me up for a free year of Canadian Living which i think is pretty exciting!
@911Ricki (13602)
It's nice to snag some magazine subscription. I have gotten several with recipes, love those ones.
@jugsjugs (13045)
That is great that you got all those bits free, as well as money off as well.I love to get free things through the post, but there are not many things to get here in the UK. I find that there have been loads of friends that have found loads of bits that are free and they have also saved a lot of money as well as they have got a free voucher with the free samples as well, so great savings also to be made.
@williamjisir (22904)
Hello Ricki. Sometimes when we are in the supermarket, the attendents offer us some samples for tasting some milk and other items of food. We are offered to have a free taste before we decide whether to buy or not. I like this kind of service in the supermarket. Thanks for the discussion. Take care.