I can't even crack an egg...

@Arieles (2474)
into the pan. Yesterday for a snack I was making myself and egg sandwich and I had to hit the egg a couple of times to get it to crack open. It just wasn't cooperating! After the third big crack, I went to put it in the pan, and it slid in under the burner where the pilot is located. I had to lift the stove top off to get it. Now I see it's time to clean that out again. Maybe I'll be able to crack an egg today
I sure wish I could eat an egg without getting so sick. I miss those sandwiches so much too. plus I use to eat rice with eggs and ketchup.
@Arieles (2474)
Rice, eggs and ketchup. That's quite the combination Gifts. I think eggs and rice would probably go pretty good together.
@NailTech (6890)
Oh I bet you can. I had one of those days like that yesterday but not with an egg. I was trying to fry a turkey burger in the frying pan and when I went to turn it over it flipped out of the pan and into the burner area behind it. Ugh, I hate when that happens. I still ate it though. I was worried about germs being on it but I did not want to waste it. I had four other patties to make and said to heck with it and put them in the oven to bake instead. They seemed to come out well, I gave one to my mom and I have leftovers I might eat today. Hope you have better luck with cooking today.