How to increase the views on my expertscolumn article?

Penrith, Australia
I recently joined experts column and I just wrote 2 articles on there, so far, I've only had 5 views on one and 10 on the other. I've been told they are quite good however I just don't know how Im going to increase their views cause I don't want my effort to go to waste. I've put the links up on my Facebook and twitter but it isn't helping. :( I wish I were more social and added more friends on Facebook or anything. I am getting frustrated cause I really put in effort into making those articles. The website said something about putting it up on other article directories but some of the users told me putting them on other directories would harm the views I receive on expertscolumn. I don't know how I'm going to manage this, :(
Hi friend, write more articles and increase your friends in that site. I am a member there and have more than 1100 articles. Every day i am tweeting and sharing my articles in g+ to increase the views. This site is gives the wonderful chat option, you can make a lot of friends using it and tweet and share their articles and tell them to do the same for you, place your comments in other persons articles and they will do the same for you. Share your articles in various social sites like linked in, digg, stumbleupon, myspace and so on, it will help you to increase your views. All the best
• Penrith, Australia
1100 articles :O looks like I have a long way to go. Thanks, that's really helpful. I have to make more friends then. :) I better start getting busy on commenting on others articles. :D it truly livens up my spirits. :) Btw, the guy before you who responded, I'm kinda concerned, does expertscolumn reset the views back to 0 every week? XD
I don't have any problem with EC and this site works pretty good for me, just now i received my another payment of 5 dollars from this site. Wish you to write more and earn more from this great site
• Penrith, Australia
Nice! 5 dollars. Awesome! :D good job friend, if you get that many views you must have written good articles. Can I have a link? :D maybe pm perhaps. :)
@aerous (13474)
That is also my problem, friend. I don't know how to increase visitors to all my articles. My problem also was those articles that have many visitors in a week was deleted. I don't understand why my articles that have more traffic was deleted. My article that have no traffic was stay...it seems that expert didn't want me to earn some in there...?
• Penrith, Australia
:O shocking. Well I checked the site earlier, and the views were 0. I got so stressed. Then I saw the drop-down toolbar where in it was displaying views from jan 10-jan10 so I set the views to back to jan 5 and voila. 33 views on my article again. Yay. I know, 39 views. Wth. Haha! That's not even gonna earn anything. Anyway I'm going to write more so that I can draw attention to my columns. Good luck to us friend. :)
@aerous (13474)
I think that is better way to earn more there, friend. Because if you have 100 articles there, then having a visitors on one views a day times that 100 equals 100 views a day within your article. That is good enough...
• Penrith, Australia
That's true, you have a point there. Haha. I take so long in writing articles though, if only I were good at it and got it done much faster, sometimes I wish I was more sensitive and I had more feelings and I'd know what everything feels like. I think that would make it easier wont it? XD anyway, more power to us. :D
@edvc77 (2143)
Expertscolumn is a good site. The traffic is really good too. In my first month in expertscolumn, I struggle with traffic however now I have an average traffic eventhough I'm not really active. One thing I may add is to submit more articles and promote them at social networking sites like facebook and redgage. In expertscolumn you earn life time and they are paying on time too. It is really good to be there.
• Penrith, Australia
I've never heard of redgage up until now, thank you very much for introducing me to it, it really is a big help, thanks again. :D
@polaris77 (2018)
• Bacau, Romania
I have been a member of Expertscolumn for more than a year and when I realized its earning potential I decided to get more involved in promoting my own links,so in addition to sharing my links on social sites I joined several Facebook groups whose members view and tweet their articles reciprocally every day.I've been doing this activity almost daily and it helped me a lot with the traffic and the earnings.In addition to that I have a cooperation with a friend and fellow EC writer;we view and tweet 30 articles reciprocally every day,and that cooperation also brings me more views.Anyway,if you've just joined Expertscolumn I wish you good luck and write more articles and promote them because Expertscolumn is truly the best in terms of paying.
• Penrith, Australia
Wow! I want to join that group too! I will even view and tweet more articles if that helps. :D thank you for letting me feel I didn't choose wrong in investing my articles in EC. :)
@ARIES1973 (9533)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi friend! Just like with any other site, interaction with other members is also a great help. You can read other members articles and share comment. You can also add friends. To be able to have more views on social networking sites, particularly on twitter, you must have lots of followers. You can also bookmark your articles to some bookmarking sites. I think stumble upon is a good place to promote your articles but I haven't tried it yet. Have a nice day! I hope it helps.
• Penrith, Australia
Thank you so much I've never thought of bookmarking, it is indeed a big help. And nope I don't have a lot of followers either it's sad, so far I'm trying o not get myself discouraged, thanks again. :)