Publishers clearing house...

Did you register with them yet? Are you hoping to win the life time money? I do it every year ad never expect to win. I think sometimes it is fake and only for people to think it is real so they can order stuff. I order a art set for my daughter once. she loves to draw and the set had over 100 art supplies in it.
@911Ricki (13602)
All the older people who we deliver to everyday get these. It's a big scam, just like the readers digest one. They get all these packages, but then end up having to pay for them (this one lady was telling us about it, how she did it for years).
I would not think it is a scam if they show on tv people winning the money. plus,they don't make you buy anything from them either.
@911Ricki (13602)
Here you have to pay for the packages, and then they send a bunch of junk mail about you could win whatever.
I've registered a few times, but not in the past couple years. I believe I entered without ordering anything. Did they change that?
No you still can register without ordering anything. I did tonight as well.
@stealthy (8190)
Not this time. The last I did I got flooded with a lot of spam email. Some was with another entry but most was selling some products or worse. They have become a scam in my opinion.
I unchecked the box that asked if I wanted info from them and other companies. I hope this does not happen to me. I just got finish inscribing to tons of people.
@KrauseHome (34153)
I have not entered in a long time, and since I have not ordered nothing they usually never even send me it to enter. I know you can online, but why bother for all the junk mail, email they always send. I would think that is how they can afford to pay someone by all the orders people place there.
I've never seen where they show the winning numbers and I've never actually seen on the news where anyone actually wins. The commercial with the balloons and them knocking on the door of the winner is all faked in my opinion. I think it's a scam. If anyone won 10 million dollars on Publisher's Clearing House, don't you think it would make the news? Lottery winners of big money hit the news. So I don't believe it and don't enter.
I think they r fake too today I got mail saying to win $5000.00 every week or life would be nice if it were true
@yoyo1198 (3644)
Last year I entered every promotion they sent me. Even ordered a couple of small items. One of them was chipped when I got it (three small glass measuring cups calibrated up to four tablespoons) and rather than go to the trouble of sending it back I just let it go. This year I've just ignored them. The odds of winning are just too astronomical.
@flagella08 (5069)
hi there i am not really indulging into those kind of stuffs.i am spending more time on investment sites and my earnings there became my bread and butter as of this recent time.