I am setting my goals

@911Ricki (13602)
Being as we just had a buunch of holidays, and I forgot all about my goals. I was working towards them, but forgot to make my goals for January. I reviewed my list of items I need, I have enough this month to buy my plate set, glass set, cutlery, cutlery holder, dish rack, and almost enough for my corningware set. I am going to work towards my can opener, glass mixing bowl set (set of 3), and cooking utensils.
I sat down the other day and figured out my goals for the month, and they set the stage for my goals going forward. I know how I want things to be for us by the end of 2013, and that is what I am actively working towards now. There are certain challenges, of course, since I am not entirely sure of how some things will be going in regards to some things that my boyfriend is working toward.
@911Ricki (13602)
I wish you luck with your goals, and that you reach your goals as well. I know it takes time to reach them, but setting them, and working towards them are key.
@Blondie2222 (21419)
That's good you have enough to buy all that stuff. I see are earnings haven't updated today from yesterday yet, I wonder when that will happen? I setted a goal for myself for January and so far I'm almost to my goal and will progress my goal next month too.
@911Ricki (13602)
I noticed our earnings havne't been updating either. Good that you set goals, and work towardss them.