Cooking is done now what...

I made fried chicken and baked mac and cheese for the man in the house. both are his favorites too. For myself I will have a salad and apple or a slice of bread with peanut butter and an apple. either way I am done with dinner. I washed his clothes and those are drying. my room was done sunday and the living room is fine so,now I guess I can watch some tv shows.
@911Ricki (13602)
I just cleaned up the cages, and the litter. I am about to wash everyone's bowls, then relax watching some episodes on COPS and spend time online. I do have to go through some things nad decide to either toss it or donate it. Also, tidy things up, and finish a few things online that are on my to do list.
I am relaxing today and will be doing less working tomorrow as well. I need the break for real.
@911Ricki (13602)
SOme days we need to take it easy. I know when I am not working, most nights I relax, and play around online. But the things around the house have to be done, on my days off which is only a few days a week. Come spring, I will be working 7 days a week from 9am - 4am so I wont have time for anything.
Your going to have to make time for those animals or give your jobs up.
It sounds like you have been productive. If you want more to do, though, you could always take a look at free online courses to see if there is anything that looks interesting. MIT Opencourseware and Coursera are two of the sites that offer free courses.
I like anything free right now. I want a child care course for my home.
I haven't seen child care on any of the sites I've been on, but that isn't to say that there is not a site out there that offers such a course.
this site does not have it I checked already. I have a number to call where they are to call me back.
SOunds like you have it all taken care of. We just had dinner and now are waiting for my grandson's PSR worker. THen they will have his bath and bedtime stuff. He had a snow day today and I doubt he will go tomorrow. Its been snowing off and on all day long. I wouldn't go out in again so cancelled our counselor appointment. It makes me too nervous to drive in it.
I don't like driving with anyone in the snow either. I remember sliding around in a circle and thinking I am going to die.
I am an instant nervous wreck. If I am alone I can usually handle it pretty well but not if I have the kids in the car.
@Arieles (2474)
Sounds like a tasty dinner. Well, anytime someone is having an apple with dinner, it's a good dinner. I passed up the apple today and had a banana instead. I made white bean soup last night so we had that for dinner tonight with a serving of cornbread.
That meal sounds good and the corn bread is something I like as well. I just don't make it good.
@alberello (4756)
Well, I notice that you have done your housework and this makes me think in a nice way that your health is much improved, compared to a week ago. I understand you perfectly when you are ill, it is a real pain! You know I also live in poor health, but my problems are related, mostly the psychological sphere.
I understand how you feel as well. I often have those kinds of problems too. I am on a good road this past few weeks. I wish you luck. I got your message a few days ago. my pm does not work so you can't get my message back.
THe kind of food you eat is the one I am trying to start to eat, gifts. I will have to eat small amounts of food if I want to put off my weight. I see you have been very busy at home.
Your going to make it is you just try a little harder at it. I am trying as well. not doing perfect but a little try is better than nothing at all.
I am trying to cut on my carbs and fat some. But I cannot eat only salads.
Then you cut down on carbs and that should be enough for you.
Not very healthy, but it tastes good! How do you make your fried chicken. I make mine via KFC!
@jalucia (1435)
I hear you! Although, I prefer the local chinese restaurant or even Popeyes to KFC.
I cover my chicken with water and season the water very well with seasoning salt,accent,and garlic powder. I let that sit for a few hours till the seasoning is in the chicken. Then I add a little seasoning to the chicken and then batter it with flour and put it in hot oil and brown on all sides. Oh,how good this was tonight. My daughter wants more tomorrow.
@jalucia (1435)
He gets fried chicken and mac and cheese, and you get a salad and an apple? Men have it so much easier than women in some respect. Well, good for you that you have the willpower to watch him eat and not take a bite of his food.
I tasted the food it's just that most times I am not cooking for myself. I want something other than him so I make it and than I make mine.
Yes its time for you to relax now and make it easy on you.
That is what I plan to do today and tomorrow as well. relax and watch some shows on tv.
@ZoeJoy (1395)
A woman's work is never done. There are always chores to do but, sometimes we just have to say - enough for the day. Relax, sounds like you deserve it.
I got my self some great rest.now I am up watching tv and typing here.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
what a smart household you are in...I should be so lucky.... and YOU baked mac and cheese...OMG....
@Pegasus72 (1904)
We made fried chicken this week but baked mac & cheese we are currantly out of cheese which does not happen in our family very often. We are going to go shopping today and that should take care of any shortages for a while.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, How nice that all sounds. Me I am relaxing here right now with a red tea and peppermint as it stops me from eating those lovely biscuits in the cupboard. However relaxing after doing my own washing as the skirts just come to pieces with this washing machine.xxx
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
cooking is done, now time for you to rest. Sounds like a great meal. Take care. And your mom?
@Mavic123456 (7910)
• Thailand
yes, that's very good. yepeeeeeeeeeee... you have done so now, you are free.. nothing is more relaxed and freer when you are done with your job.
@dee777 (1418)
• South Africa
It is Friday today and I am going to my cousin's daughter's birthday party. It's dress-code is very smart, so within the next four hours I will be in my evening gown. It's a masquerade, so she included a mask with the invitation for the event as well...
@Rainegurl (2158)
Time to put your feet up and have some relaxing time. When I want to relax, I just turn the TV on and watch some light show. I do not want to watch some drama. I want something funny or some cooking show. Enjoy
@natliegleb (5188)
And now its time to serve and watch and enjoy some cool tv shows by the way and make the most of it and have a great time together for sure and you must be ready and geared up for it ,the slice bread and butter is a great combo to choose for sure
I love macaroni and cheese but only homemade. My son only likes the stuff that comes in a box like by kraft etc. Thats what he wanted tonight. I made my daughter tater tots and my son the macaroni and cheese. I had fettucine to finish up so I ate that and then ate what was left of the macaroni and cheese that he didnt eat yuck. I ate to much and I should have just thrown the macaroni and cheese away. It was only a little bit but I didnt like it.