This month is going by slowly

and I am having the best time so far. I am not over wheeled with anything since Christmas. I am having a good time so far with everything and every one. How is the new year treating you so far? I am looking forward to next month because it is another holiday for lovers. I don't know what I am getting my man other than clothes. He looks so good in what I bought him for Christmas. I think a new pair of sweats and a sweat shirt with a matching hat will be good with his new sneakers.
@asliah (11148)
hi, actually i don't have much time in mylot during Christmas and new years eve,because we were all busy for preparing something such as food and beverages during that time,and after that i had a great time here in mylot but not everyday because i am also busy here at work sometimes.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I am late responding to this post, but I have to say that its now the next month and I have to say last month went by very fast for me...being away from home and doing for my brother and catching up with my long lost friend. it went by very fast...as a matter of fact to fast....
@cher913 (25890)
so far, the new year hasn't been the best for me just because i have been sick since Christmas. i have had breathing issues and so far nothing has shown up. i had an xray which showed nothing, 3 courses of antibiotics which didn't really help much either and still the doctor doesn't know whats wrong. right now, the doctor gave me allergy pills which are really not doing that much either so i see the doctor again on Monday so we will see what happens then. hope you have a happy January!
@jricky1 (6808)
That's so sweet to have expectations and the days are spent meaningfully.So good to you to enjoy things and plan your life.So i'm also expectating for my spring festival which our family can stay together and have fun.lol.
I have the same feeling with you, i think this month goes very slowly, maybe that is because i am eager to back to the hometown on February. Have a nice day.
@Arieles (2474)
I'm having a great month so far. The kids have been over to visit several times, I am getting to know my grandson a little better and he's trying to talk more. I'm expecting a great year this year with a lot of personal progress too.
Haha,since you had bought a nice clothes for your man,then why not change to something else in valentine day?
@McCreeper (781)
Maybe it's just me, but I think it's the snow.. There's none of it over here! If it were snowing, the work production would almost seamlessly snowball in speed. Finals are coming next week for me, and piles of work have been assigned the very next day just for practice. Overall, it's been great!
this year is good so far lots of positive things to do, to work on and also blessings to come.I hope we'll be having more fun and inspiring moments each day. happy lotting!!
@dodo19 (34005)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
So far, I can't really complain. The new year is treating me pretty well. I have a couple of appointments next week. So for the moment, my mind is focused on that. I'm really lucky with life so far.
@MandaLee (3738)
Dear Sharon, I am having a good year so far. I am happy, healthy and keeping busy. I am so thankful that the weather isn't too cold. We really haven't gotten much snow either.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
so far this year has been good to me here. No real news or problems yet. My son will come here in june for the summer, If I dont move to usa first.
Not so good for me but I am okey. Handling things well so far. Im glad this year has started well for you. Oh yes, It will be valentines day and yes if you think it looks good on him, I am sure it is, go get them and have a sweet date on Valentines day! Mine, not sure what to get yet.
@911Ricki (13602)
I can't complain about this month, I am going to sign up for scrapbooking tomorrow which starts te 24th. My iron infusions are over the 2nd week of February which I am looking forward too. Also, next month I should be starting my seasonal job back up again.
I am actually enjoying this year too. It's so weird but this year really feels "new" to me. Things are going well for us so far. =) I am happier in general.